The Missouri State Cyclocross Championship
Sunday, December 4th, 2022
Queeny County Park, St. Louis
|Start Time||Category||Duration||Places/Prize||Field Limit|
|9:00 am||On-Site Registration Opens|
|9:00 am||Course Open for Warm Up|
|10:00 am||Masters 40-49||45 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|10:01 am||Masters 50-59||45 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|10:02 am||Masters 60+/70+||45 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|11:00 am||Single Speed||45 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|12:00 pm||Junior Men (10-18)*||30 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|12:01 pm||Junior Women (10-18)*||30 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|12:45 pm||Women Category 1/2/3*||45 Minutes||Jersey- 4/Medals/$100/$70/$50/$30||75|
|12:46 pm||Womens Masters 40+/50+||45 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals, Per Category||75|
|12:47 pm||Women Category 4/5||45 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|1:40 pm||Category 4/5||40 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|2:30 pm||Category 3||50 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|3:30 pm||Category 1/2||60 Minutes||Jersey-4/Medals/$100/$70/$50/$30||75|
Course Description: Variable terrain, technical and interesting. Course features moderate climbs, descents, and well heeled hikers.
Directions and Race Information- The Missouri State Championship course is Queeny County Park. From Highway 64/40- take the 141 exit South to Clayton Road. Turn right onto Weidman Road. Park main entrance is on your left. Take the first left inside the park to the top parking lot. Address is: 550 Weidman Rd, Manchester, MO 63011
Pre-Registration- www.bikereg.com programmed and provided online registration. There will be an online fee. Race registration is $40. Race Day entry is $50. Junior entry is $10. Second race entry is $25. Race registration includes a $5.00 USAC/MOBRA surcharge.
- Fields will fill up, so register early.
- Race day registration will close the 30 minutes prior to each event.
- Races will occur rain or shine- there are no refunds.
- All riders must have a valid USAC license. All racers without a USAC license must purchase a 1-day license for $10 at registration and race Cat 5 (Men)/Cat 5 (Women) or their corresponding age group in the Juniors or Masters category. You can buy an annual or 1-Day license on site.
- Jersey's are available for purchase post event. USAC no longer funds the State Jersey program. $65. These will be ordered post-event if not available on site. Medals will be available for Missouri residents.
- *Junior medals will be awarded for Boys and Girls age groups 10-12, 13-14, 15-16, 17-18
- Cat 3 Women will be awarded a jersey. Prize list is for the field.
- Double Bubba Points will be awarded towards the Series Omnium towards an athlete's primary Bubba classification.
- Held under USA Cycling Permit, questions? email@example.com
Held Under USA Cycling Permit Pending