You're invited to participate in the 2019 MO FONDO Gran Fondo Series
Big Shark is partnering with Trailnet and the Lupus Foundation to present the “MO’ Fondo Series”. Three phenomenal Gran Fondo rides around St. Louis. The first is the Vino Fondo by Big Shark on May 11. The second ride is the Wolf Ride now in Eureka, MO on August 3. The Appleknocker closes out the series. By completing all three Fondos you will be part of an esteemed club and will receive an exclusive pint glass, a victory party after the Appleknocker, discounted entry on next year’s events and recognition on our websites and social media. Are you up for the challenge? Set a new personal record by completing the MO’ Fondo Series! Click here to join the MO Fondo Facebook group
Participate in all three of the Missouri Gran Fondos qualify for some great benefits:
- Invitation to a MO Fondo After Party
- Discounts on 2020 event entry.
- Custom Mondo Fondo Finisher Pint Glass
- Be recognized as fabulous in all of our social media efforts.
2019 MO FONDO Event Dates
May 11th- The Vino Fondo Gran Fondo, Defiance, MO
- Registration Opens at 6:30a, Riders roll at 8am
- Start/Finish at Sugar Creek Winery, Defiance, MO
- Event Description: The Vino Fondo Gran Fondo is a full supported and timed gran fondo with three distances, 42, 75 and 103 miles. All three distances have a timed segment up the Schluersberg Climb. All participants receive a T-Shirt, Drawstring Bag, Pint Glass and a meal prepared by James Beard Award winning Chef Gerard Craft.
August 3rd- The Wolfride Gran Fondo, Eureka, MO
- Registration opens at 6:30a, Riders roll at 8am
- Start/Finish at Lions Park in Eureka, MO
- Event Description: The Lupus "WolfRide" Gran Fondo is a well-supported and timed cycling event featuring a flat 25-mile, rolling 75-mile, and a very hilly 125-mile route with 10,000' of climbing. All participants will receive a meal ticket for free BBQ and live music at the Eureka BBQ Bash [happening simultaneously] at the finish line.
October 13th- The Appleknocker Gran Fondo, Grafton, IL
- Registration Opens at 6:30a, Riders roll at 7am
- Start/Finish at Raging Rivers Water Park, Grafton, IL
- Event Description: The newest of the MOFondo Series, the Appleknocker has lengths of 30, 60 and 120 miles timed and fully supported with SAG and rest stops through the picturesque hills of Calhoun County, IL. Participants receive a custom long sleeved T-Shirt along with the post ride party including live music, beer and an old fashioned fish fry.