Sunday April 24th, 2022
Over $1000 Cash and Prizes
Presented by the Big Shark Bicycle Company
The Race: Competitive Cycling returns to the Gateway Motorsports Park/World Wide Technology Raceway. Come and experience a unique opportunity to race on the NASCAR Superspeedway track on a 1.6 mile circuit that uses both the oval and road course.
Please Read - these notes will help you on Race Day and before:
- There will be race-day registration on-site.Registration will be open at 7:30 am.
- You can only purchase One Day Licenses online or at the event.
- Renew your license or register pre-event. Pricing goes up on Race Day by $10.
- Pre-registration will close on April 23rd at 11:59pm.
- Pre-registration entry fee is $45 (includes $5.00 rider insurance surcharge and MOBRA fee).
Race Day Registration:
- Registration will be open at 7:30 am. You can pick up your bib at Registration.
- Race Day entry fee is $55. No refunds. Races will go rain or shine.
- Juniors race day fee is FREE, underwritten by Renaissance Financial.
- Enter a second race for $20- race day only.
- Annual USA Cycling licenses will only be available ONLINE for $100 (FREE for Juniors.) Non-licensed riders can race in the Juniors, Masters 4/5, Category 5 men's or Category 5 women's events with purchase of a $10 USA Cycling 1-Day License (available ONLY on BikeReg). 1-Day Advanced Licenses will be availabe for $25- you must meet the requirements to participate.
Additional Information: There will be concession and food available from 11:00am until 3:00pm at the park, accessible from the infield. The Gateway Kartplex will be open all day long for friends, family, kids to try their hand on their high performance Go Kart track.
|Start Time||Category||Duration||Field Limit||Awards|
|8:30 am||Juniors Boy/Girl 9-12, 13-14, 15-16,17-18||25 min||50||3 Places/Medals per AG|
|9:00 am||Category 4/5 BARR||40 min||75||3 Places/Medals|
|9:45 am||Women Category 3/4/5 BARR||40 min||75||3 places/Medals|
|10:30 am||Masters 50+/60+ (Category 1-4)||40 min||100||3 places/Medals/Each|
|11:20 am||Masters 40+ (Category 1-3) BARR||50 min||100||$150/ 5 Deep|
|12:15 pm||Masters 40+ (Category 4/5)||40 min||75||3 places/Medals|
|1:00 pm||Women Pro/Open BARR||60 min||75||$300/10 Deep|
|2:05 pm||USAC Cat 4 BARR||40 min||100||$100/5 Deep|
|2:50 pm||USAC Cat 3 BARR||55 min||100||$150/5 Deep|
|3:50 pm||USAC Pro/1/2 BARR||70 min||100||$300/10 Deep|
Pay Out Detail Criterium
|Masters 40+ (1-3)||$150||$50||$40||$30||$20||$10|
Directions: World Wide Technology Raceway, 700 Raceway Boulevard, Madison, Illinois 62060
Parking: Parking will be on the infield- please follow signs and instructions to access the TUNNEL to the infield. Map is below.
From Downtown St. Louis: Take I-70/I-64 East, Merge onto I-55 North/I-70 East. Take the IL 203 North Exit to the first stoplight at Ohio and turn Left onto the Track. Parking will be on the infield.
From Southern Illinois: Take I-64 West, take I-55 North, Take the IL 203 North exit to the first stoplight at Ohia and turn Left into the track.
Contact: Race Director - Mike Weiss, firstname.lastname@example.org 314/862-1188
Held under USA Cycling Event Permit