- Saturday, November 17th - Mountain Bike Clinic
- Sunday, November 18th - Power Up Open House/Meet and Greet with Sepp
Who is Sepp Kuss? Sepp's racing career began on the mountain bike where he road at an international level. He spent a season racing for Trek's locally managed Under 25 Development Team, Gateway Harley Davidson. After it became obvious that he was a special talent, he was quickly picked up by US Domestic Professional Team, Rally Pro Cycling. After a season+ with Rally, Sepp stepped up to the World Tour Level for the Lotto JUmbo team, winning the Tour of Utah and putting on a climbing clinic at the Vuelta Espana.
mountain biker before he was a World Tour racer?
Clinic - Saturday, November 17
Time - 8:00 AM
Location - TBD depending on number of riders
Registration limited to the 1st 20 riders to sign up
Open House - Sunday, November 18
Time - Rides at 1:00, 2:30 and 4:00 PM, Reception with Sepp at 5:00 PM
Location - Power Up Cycling, 12733 Chesterfield Airport Road
Sign up through the Power Up Cycling app or through powerupcycling.net.
Upcoming Events: Power Up Winter Seminar Series for Cyclists and Multi-Sport Athletes
- October 22nd- Off-Season Training
- November 19th- Preparing for Your First Triathlon or Cycling Event
- December 17th- Race/Training Nutrition and Recovery - The Most Often Overlooked Aspects of Racing
- January 21st- Training and Racing in the Heat and Training Adjustments for Master Athletes
- February 17th- The Mental Game
- March 18th- The Art of Tapering
All seminars are FREE and will be held at Power Up Cycling (17233 Chesterfield Airport Road) from 7:00 - 8:30 PM. Speakers will be announced prior to each session. Attendees are eligible for discounts on a variety of performance assessments.
*This seminar will kick off a series of instructional sessions at Nutriformance (10407 Clayton Road) that will teach participants how to properly perform off-season strength and stretching exercises. These sessions are scheduled for Oct 29, Nov 26 and Jan 7.