- 2 Super bright LED's per light - Soft yet durable Silicon casing - Weather-tough water resistant design - Universal rubber bracket
- Be safe and be seen with hi-viz red LED safety lights - 360-degree visibility with rapid blink, slow blink, and full glow LED modes - Sweat-proof, water resistant design moves with you - Lightweight material for ultimate comfort - Dimensions: 2.68cm x 3.03cm x 1.02cm
- 2 super bright LEDs per light - Soft yet durable silicon casing - Never worry waterproof design - Universal rubber bracket
- 1 super bright LED per light - Easy On/Off - Weather-tough water resistant design - Universal rubber bracket
The Blinky Safety Light Set features a white headlight and a red taillight, both with super bright LEDs for top-notch visibility and safety. They also have flashing and steady modes providing 220 degrees of light that can be seen from up to 1 mile. Plus, these small flashers are weatherproof, light and durable. The included batteries deliver 100 hours of run time. And, handlebar, seatpost and seatstay mounts are included so they're super easy to put on your bike.
The Button Blinky Safety Set provides a quick way to keep you visible on your next bike ride. Two high output LEDs give you steady and flashing modes with 160° of visibility. These little lights are brilliant, easy to mount and cute as a button! Button Blinky front specs: - 2 high output surface mounted LEDs provide steady and flashing modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 12 hrs (steady – 15 lm) and up to 40 hrs (flashing - 15 lm) - Provides 160° of visibility - One CR2032 battery (included) - Mounts with rubber stretch strap - 18 grams Button Blinky rear specs: - 2 high output surface mounted LEDs provide steady and flashing modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 20 hrs (steady – 4 lm) and up to 50 hrs (flashing - 4 lm) - Provide 160° of visibility - One CR2032 battery (included) - Mounts with rubber stretch strap - 18 grams
Amber side safety lights that are as cute as a button The Button Blinky Amber safety side lights are the perfect way to complete 360 degrees of visibility on your bike. The strong rubber straps are designed to mount to multiple points on your bike, including your fork, stem, top tube, down tube, seat post and rear stays. The little lights have two modes and offer run times of up to 85 hours on replaceable CR2032 batteries. These little lights are brilliant, easy to mount, and cute as a button!
- Simplistic safety light combo pack designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - Both lights feature 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries each
You can't be too careful when riding at night. Sunlite's K100/L300 Light Combo gives you extra visibility at a good price. The headlight sports a super-bright Krypton bulb, and the taillight uses 3 super-bright LEDs with both flash and steady modes. Both lights are housed in tough, water-resistant bodies so they're perfect for commuting year round. The taillight mounts to your seatpost, and the headlight uses a quick-release handlebar mount.
Long battery life combined with simple, tool-free mounting makes MSW Mouse lights a great economical pick to be seen on the road. - Simple, tool-free mounting on bars from 22.2 - 35mm - 3 lighting modes: high, low, flash - CR2032 battery included - Front and Rear Set
- Combo set featuring a 32 lumen front light paired with an 8 lumen tail light - 2 modes each, constant and flashing - 4 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design - Multi fit silicone rubber strap attachment
Small, compact, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a pair of ORB's for your next ride. Features - Simple,lightweight, and compact design - Easy installation and switch operation - Universal rubber band - Battery type: CR2032 x2 - Mount size: ~22-32mm Modes/Run Time - Constant: 50 hours - Rapid flashing: 100 hours - Slow flashing: 100 hours
Small, compact, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a pair of Cateye ORBs for your next ride. The ORB pairs a sleek, compact design housed in an alloy chassis. Conveniently, the lens itself serves as the light’s operating switch and is protected from inadvertent triggers due to the housing’s design while still allowing for side visibility. The ORB is available in front and rear versions and both feature 3 separate operating modes. Installation is quick and easy thanks to the heavy-duty rubber mounting strap and the rear version features an angled mount for seat post use. - Simple, lightweight and compact safety set perfect for kids and adults seeking a little more visibility - Easy installation and push button operation - Universal mounting strap easily attaches to bars from 22mm to 32mm - Side cut outs provide visibility from a wide angle for additional safety - Powered by two CR2032 cells per light
- Single LED front and rear combo pack - 1-Super bright LED - Dual modes - steady and flashing - Water resistant alloy construction - Multi-fit QR bar/post mount - Uses 2x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
Be seen with Sunlite's HL-L380/TL-L340 Combo. The front sports three bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a 200-hour run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too. What's more, the taillight has three LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a quick-release mounting bracket.
- Front 10 lumen, Rear 4 lumen 3 LED - 4 modes each - 1 constant, 3 flashing - AAA batteries included - Water resistant construction - Easy to use, multi fit silicone rubber mount
- Combo pack of COB chip LED lights - 80-lumen head light and 20-lumen tail light - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- Single super bright LED safety light combo set - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes per light - Steady and flash
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535/TL-L420 Combo. In front, three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours of run time. Housed in a tough, water-resistant body with a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars and featuring steady and flashing modes, the headlight provides the ultimate in versatility. For the taillight, four LEDs combine to give off a bright light that can be seen from all angles. This combo is perfect for commuting year-round.
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
$24.99 - $25.99
Lezyne's Femto Drive Pair are compact, bright, and beautifully made front and rear safety lights. The Femto Front is an ultra-compact safety light with integrated lens On/Off switch. Durable machined aluminum construction. Side Visibility lens extends beyond body to provide 180 degrees of visibility. Two replaceable CR2032 batteries power one bright LED. Up to 15 lumens with two output/flash options. Available in seven unique anodized colors. Versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to bars or clips to loops. The Femto Rear mirrors the design of the Femto Rear, but puts out up to 7 lumens of red light with two output/flash modes.
Looking for a bright, small set of lights you can mount almost anywhere? Planet Bike’s Spok Set is the logical choice. The translucent case offers 220 degrees of visibility. Steady and flashing modes give you up to 100 hours of run time. Rubber mounting straps allow for mounting on handlebars, helmets, and seat posts of all shapes and sizes. These lights are so small they almost disappear in a jersey pocket, so there's no reason not to throw them in before you take off on a warp-speed ride.
Planet Bike's Beamer 1 & Blinky 3 Light Set will keep you safe when it's dark. For excellent visibility the Beamer headlight provides a focused LED beam and the Blinky taillight boasts 3 red LEDs. There are also quick-release mounts for easy on/off.
CatEye combo set featuring the EL135 headlight and Orb LD160 tail light Headlight: EL135: The HL-EL135 with three LEDs and OptiCube lens technology for a wider, 150 candlepower beam is the perfect everyday commuter safety light. - 3 white LEDs - AA alkaline battery x 2 - 2 modes - FlexTight H-34N bracket Tail light: Orb LD160: The ORB pairs a sleek, compact design housed in an alloy chassis. The lens itself serves as the operating switch and is protected from inadvertent triggers while still allowing for side visibility. - Simple, compact and lightweight - Easy switch operation - Side visibility - Attaches to seatpost, helmet or bag with the heavy-duty rubber band - CR2032 battery x 2 - Long runtime - 3 modes
If you’re looking for a compact urban bike light combo set at a great price, look no farther than this pairing. We’ve teamed up the compact 80 lumen Beamer 80 headlight with the bright and super-efficient Blinky 3 tail light. Both front and rear lights boast generous run times and have all the steady and flashing modes you need to be noticed as you explore by bike after dark. Beamer 80 specs: - High output surface mounted LED provides high power beam along with Courtesy and Superflash modes - FL1 run times: 6.5 hrs (steady – 80 lm), 24 hrs (Courtesy - 24-72 lm) and up to 70 hrs (Superflash - 80 lm) - Provides 130° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX4 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - A3 cam bracket mounts, adjusts or removes without tools - 63 grams Blinky 3 specs: - 3 - 5mm LEDs adn built-in parabolic lensing provide steady and flashing modes - FL1 tested Run times: 70 hrs (steady – 12 lm), and up to 140 hrs (flash - 12lm) - Provide 140° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX3 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - Includes seat post and seat stay mounts plus rear clip for multiple mounting options - 68 grams
• 150 lumen headlight • 3 red led taillight • Battery headlight: 3 'AA' included • Battery tail light: 2 'AAA' included • Runtime headlight: 30-70 hours depending on setting • Runtime taillight: 200 hours max
- Combo set of a 20 lumen headlight paired with an 8 lumen rear light - 2 x 0.5 watt LED`s per light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 3 modes each, 2 steady and 1 flash setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- Front Modes include High Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse and Economic Flash. - Rear Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime PULSE, NightTime Pulse and Economic Flash. - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 20 hours for front and 10 hours for rear - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Multiple Mounting Options: vertical or horizontal mounting options as well as a clip for mounting to packs, bags or belts
Topeak's HighLite Combo II is a lightweight set with plenty of power. The WhiteLite II headlight boasts 3 super-bright white LEDs with blinking and steady modes sure to catch the attention of drivers and other riders. And, the RedLite II taillight provides 4 LEDs worth of lighting power with steady and flashing modes. Best of all, neither light requires hardware to mount. Batteries are included.
Front Compact, super-lightweight USB rechargeable LED cycling safety light. Its durable co-molded construction is minimal and has an IPX7 water-resistance rating. A versatile mounting strap quickly mounts to a variety of bar sizes. Five output modes offer up to 15-lumens and the custom Wide Angle Optics lens provides 270° of visibility. The Femto USB Front can run for up to 20 hours and is easily rechargeable with the included Micro USB cable. A secure, threaded composite matrix cover keeps the USB port clean and sealed. The Femto USB is perfect for commuters and recreational riders looking for a simple and inexpensive way to add visibility. Rear Compact, super-lightweight USB rechargeable LED cycling taillight. Its durable co-molded construction is minimal and has an IPX7 water-resistance rating. A versatile mounting strap quickly mounts to a variety of post sizes. Five output modes offer up to 5-lumens and the custom Wide Angle Optics lens provides up to 270° of visibility. The Femto USB Rear can run for up to 15 hours and is easily rechargeable with the included Micro USB cable. A secure, threaded composite matrix cover keeps the USB port clean and sealed. The Femto USB is perfect for commuters and recreational riders looking for a simple and inexpensive way to add visibility. Specs - Max Lumens: 15 (front) / 5 (rear) - Weight: 22g (front) / 23g (rear) - Max Runtime: 22 hours (front) / 15 hours (rear) - Recharge Time: 2:30 hours (front) / 2:30 hours (rear)
Page 1 of 4 Next page