Topeak's HighLite Combo II is a lightweight set with plenty of power. The WhiteLite II headlight boasts 3 super-bright white LEDs with blinking and steady modes sure to catch the attention of drivers and other riders. And, the RedLite II taillight provides 4 LEDs worth of lighting power with steady and flashing modes. Best of all, neither light requires hardware to mount. Batteries are included.
- Simplistic safety light combo pack designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - Both lights feature 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries each
- Front 10 lumen, Rear 4 lumen 3 LED - 4 modes each - 1 constant, 3 flashing - AAA batteries included - Water resistant construction - Easy to use, multi fit silicone rubber mount
- Combo set featuring a 32 lumen front light paired with an 8 lumen tail light - 2 modes each, constant and flashing - 4 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design - Multi fit silicone rubber strap attachment
Be seen with Sunlite's HL-L380/TL-L340 Combo. The front sports three bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a 200-hour run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too. What's more, the taillight has three LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a quick-release mounting bracket.
- Combo pack of COB chip LED lights - 80-lumen head light and 20-lumen tail light - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- Single super bright LED safety light combo set - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes per light - Steady and flash
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535/TL-L420 Combo. In front, three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours of run time. Housed in a tough, water-resistant body with a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars and featuring steady and flashing modes, the headlight provides the ultimate in versatility. For the taillight, four LEDs combine to give off a bright light that can be seen from all angles. This combo is perfect for commuting year-round.
Sunlite's HL-L175/TL-L330 LED Combo is an easy way to be seen and stay safe when riding after dark. The powerful headlight uses an advanced 1-watt LED for brightness beyond its size. Plus, it boasts steady and flash modes, a 35-hour run time on the included AAA batteries, and it attaches to any bar via an easy quick-release mount. Out back, the taillight runs for up to 100 hours and casts a bright light with its 1/2-watt LED. And just like the headlight, it has steady and flashing modes.
- Combo set of a 20 lumen headlight paired with an 8 lumen rear light - 2 x 0.5 watt LED`s per light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 3 modes each, 2 steady and 1 flash setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included Modes: 4F/4R Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: UB Lumens: 60/30 Lumen Range: 1-100
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED combo pack - 8 modes each - 4 brightness levels of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time
• 150 lumen headlight • 3 red led taillight • Battery headlight: 3 'AA' included • Battery tail light: 2 'AAA' included • Runtime headlight: 30-70 hours depending on setting • Runtime taillight: 200 hours max
The Apollo is a waterproof super bright LED light that is small & easy to mount. - USB Rechargeable - Strap Fits Bars 20 – 40mm - Waterproof - Micro USB Cable Included - 240° Visibility Specs: - Modes: High: 3 hrs, Medium: 6 hrs, Slow Flash: 50 hrs & Quick Flash: 40 hrs - Weight: 29 Grams With Bracket - Runtime: Up To 50 hrs On Flash - Battery: Lithium Polymer
Serfas' USB Rechargeable Combo Light Pack helps keep you seen while riding after daylight. The front has a high, low and two flash modes, and the rear has a steady and flash. Each light has an indicator that lets you know when it's time to charge them, which is done by simply plugging them into your computer's USB port. Both last up to eight hours on a charge and come with integrated mounting brackets.
An economical and stylish starter headlight/taillight combo kit that uses common AA & AAA (2x) batteries. (Batteries included) Starter SL-80 Headlight: - Side Lighting For 180-Degree Visibility - AA Battery Operation - Easy Battery Access - Modes: High (80 Lumens) 1.75 Hours / Medium (40 Lumens) 3.25 Hours / Low (20 Lumens) 7.5 Hours / High Flash – 8 Hours / Daytime Flash – 10 Hours Runtime: Up To 10 Hours (On Daytime Flash) TL-411 4-LED Tail Light: - Four 3mm Red LEDs - Built-In Backpack/Pocket Clip - Long Battery Life - Uni-Tail Light Bracket Included - Lightweight - Light & Bracket Can Be Removed In Only Seconds - Up To 1/4 Mile Visibility - Optional Rack Mount - AAA Batteries (x2) Included - Modes: Alternating & Flash: High – 35 Hours / Slow Flash – 70 Hours / Quick Flash – 70 Hours / Scrolling Flash – 70 Hours - Runtime: Up To 70 Hours (Depending On Mode)
An economical and stylish starter headlight/taillight combo kit that uses common AA & AAA (2x) batteries. (Batteries included) Starter SL-200 Headlight: - Side Lighting For 180-Degree Visibility - AA Battery Operation - Easy Battery Access - Universal Handlebar Bracket (Helmet, Flatbar, & Other Brackets Available) - Modes: High (200 Lumens) 5.5 Hours / Medium (75 Lumens) 11.5 Hours / Low (35 Lumens) 21 Hours / Flash (70 Lumens) 31 Hours - Runtime: Up To 31 Hours (On Flash) TL-25 Pluto Tail Light: - 15 Micro LED Strip - Packaged w/ Aero Post Compatible Bracket - IPX4 Waterproof - AAA Battery (x2) - Runtime: Up To 150 Hours (On Low Flash) - Modes: Solid: High (25 Lumens) 43 Hours / Low (12 Lumens) 68 Hours Flash: High (25 Lumens) 110 Hours / Low (12 Lumens) 150 Hours / Daytime Flash (35 Lumens) 120 Hours
Serfas E-Lume USL-350 Headlight / Cosmo 15 UTL-15 Tail Light USL-350 E-Lume 350: - Daytime Flash Mode - Up To 80 Hrs Runtime - Extruded Aluminum Body - Integrated USB Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery - Backlit Button Indicates Charge Status and Low Battery - Handlebar Bracket UTL-15 Cosmo 15: - 3 LED Design - IPX3 Water Resistance - Charge To Full In 2 Hrs From Empty - Last Mode Memory
USM-350 E-Lume 350 Lumen Headlight - All-In-One Design - Extruded Aluminum Body - Press and Hold Button Lock - Daytime Flash Mode - Up To 90 Hours Runtime - Integrated USB Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery - Backlit Button Indicates Charge Status and Low Battery - Handlebar Bracket - USB Charging Cable UTM-30 Cosmo 30 Lumen Tail Light - 270 Degree High Visibility Design - Highly Adjustable Mounting System - Daytime Flash Mode - 5 Modes: 2 Solid / 3 Flash - Micro USB Rechargeable
FEATURES - Headlight: 120 Lumens* - Tail Light: 50 Lumens* - Most Popular Combo Kit - USB Rechargeable - Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime an Additional 45mins TBT-120F - Modes: High, Medium, Low, Daytime Flash, High Flash, & Low Flash - Runtime: Up to 23 hrs (Depending on Setting) TBT-50R - Modes: High, Medium, Low, Daytime Flash, High Flash Slow, High Flash Fast & Low Flash - Runtime: Up to 19.5 hrs (Depending on Setting)
Get the best of both worlds with one of Serfas' many light combo kits. - Headlight: 500 Lumens - Tail Light: 30 Lumens - USB Rechargeable - Headlight and Tail Light Charge into 3.5 hours USL-500 headlight: - Solid Modes: Overdrive: (500 Lumens): 2.5 hrs, High (200 Lumens): 3.5 hrs, Medium (100 Lumens): 7 hrs, Low (50 Lumens): 14.5 hrs - Flash Modes: Daytime Flash (500 Lumens): 25 hrs, Low Flash (100 Lumens): 20 hrs - Weight: 162 Grams with Bracket - Battery: LG 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2200mAh UTL-30 talillight: - Solid Modes: High (30 Lumens): 2 hrs, Low (15 Lumens): 4 hrs - Flash Modes: Daytime Flash (30 Lumens): 5.25 hrs, High Flash (30 Lumens): 8 hrs, Medium Flash (15 Lumens): 10 hrs, Low Flash (7 Lumens): 13 hrs - Weight: 60 Grams with Bracket - Battery: Lithium Polymer
USM-600 E-Lume 600 Lumen Headlight - All-In-One Design - Extruded Aluminum Body - Press and Hold Button Lock - Daytime Flash Mode - Up To 90 Hours Runtime - Integrated USB Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery - Backlit Button Indicates Charge Status and Low Battery - Handlebar Bracket - USB Charging Cable UTM-60 Cosmo 60 Lumen Tail Light - 270 Degree High Visibility Design - Highly Adjustable Mounting System - Daytime Flash Mode - 5 Modes: 2 Solid / 3 Flash - Micro USB Rechargeable
USB rechargeable Serfas headlight/taillight combo kit. - Super-Bright 600 Lumen Output - Wrap-Around Amber LED Illuminated Side Marker - Extra-Large Power Button - Backlit LED Battery Level Indicator - USB-C Charging Port - 1A Charging - Last Mode Memory - Includes Bar Bracket and Go-Pro Mount Adapter - Interchangeable and Easy-To-Remove Li-Ion Battery - No-Tools-Required Installation - IPX6 Water Resistance Rating TSL-600C True 600 Commuter Headlight - Weight: 124 Grams w/Bracket - Battery: 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2600 mAh - Charge Time: 3 hrs To Full At 1A Using USB Wall Charger Solid Mode: - High 600 Lumens-2.5 hrs - Medium 250 Lumens-4 hrs - Low 130 Lumens-8 hrs Flash Mode: - Daytime 600 Lumens-30 hrs - Low 80 Lumens-40 hrs TSV-130 Vulcan 130 Tail Light - 130 Lumens (Daytime Flash) - Three Super-Bright CREE LEDs - Finned Lens Design Provides 180 Degree Visibility - LED Charge Indicator - Auto Safe Mode - Daytime Flash Mode - Up To 22 Hours Runtime - USB C Rechargeable - Aero Post Compatible Bracket - Weight: 52 Grams w/Bracket - Battery: 500 mAh Lithium Polymer Solid Modes: - High (50 Lumens): 1 hr 30 mins - Low (15 Lumens): 5 hrs 30 mins Flash Modes: - Daytime Flash (130 Lumens): 19 hrs - High Flash (75 Lumens): 10 hrs - Low Flash (20 Lumens): 22 hrs - Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime Additional 45 mins
FEATURES - Headlight: 950 Lumens* - Tail Light: 150 Lumens* - Our Most Powerful Combo Kit - Remote Switch Compatible TSL-950F - Modes: High, Medium, Low, *Daytime Flash, Medium Flash, Low Flash, & SOS - Runtime: Up to 45 hrs (Depending on Setting) TST-150 - Modes: Overdrive, High, Medium, Low, *Daytime Flash, High Flash, Medium Flash 1, Medium Flash 2 & Low Flash - Runtime: Up to 40 hrs (Depending on Setting)
- Pure Cycles light set perfect for entry-level riders and commuters - Features a 300 lumen headlight with 5 modes and a super bright rear COB LED light - Compact design saves precious handlebar and seatpost space - Silicone rubber strap mounting makes installation and removal quick and easy - Both lights are USB rechargeable, charging cable included
The Blinky Safety Light Set features a white headlight and a red taillight, both with super bright LEDs for top-notch visibility and safety. They also have flashing and steady modes providing 220 degrees of light that can be seen from up to 1 mile. Plus, these small flashers are weatherproof, light and durable. The included batteries deliver 100 hours of run time. And, handlebar, seatpost and seatstay mounts are included so they're super easy to put on your bike.
The Button Blinky Safety Set provides a quick way to keep you visible on your next bike ride. Two high output LEDs give you steady and flashing modes with 160° of visibility. These little lights are brilliant, easy to mount and cute as a button! Button Blinky front specs: - 2 high output surface mounted LEDs provide steady and flashing modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 12 hrs (steady – 15 lm) and up to 40 hrs (flashing - 15 lm) - Provides 160° of visibility - One CR2032 battery (included) - Mounts with rubber stretch strap - 18 grams Button Blinky rear specs: - 2 high output surface mounted LEDs provide steady and flashing modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 20 hrs (steady – 4 lm) and up to 50 hrs (flashing - 4 lm) - Provide 160° of visibility - One CR2032 battery (included) - Mounts with rubber stretch strap - 18 grams
Amber side safety lights that are as cute as a button The Button Blinky Amber safety side lights are the perfect way to complete 360 degrees of visibility on your bike. The strong rubber straps are designed to mount to multiple points on your bike, including your fork, stem, top tube, down tube, seat post and rear stays. The little lights have two modes and offer run times of up to 85 hours on replaceable CR2032 batteries. These little lights are brilliant, easy to mount, and cute as a button!
Looking for a bright, small set of lights you can mount almost anywhere? Planet Bike’s Spok Set is the logical choice. The translucent case offers 220 degrees of visibility. Steady and flashing modes give you up to 100 hours of run time. Rubber mounting straps allow for mounting on handlebars, helmets, and seat posts of all shapes and sizes. These lights are so small they almost disappear in a jersey pocket, so there's no reason not to throw them in before you take off on a warp-speed ride.
Page 1 of 5 Next page