Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
Gear up and be seen with the compact and highly visible Serfas Phoenix integrated USB rechargeable Helmet Tail Light. It's simple to install and remove with the helmet mount system and features a magnetic retention system that safely breaks away during a crash. Motorists will appreciate your improved visibility and your mother will thank you for playing it safe. - Ultra Bright Red LED (15 Lumens Max. Output) - Integrated USB Rechargeable Charge Port w/ Charge Indicator Light - Last Mode Memory (Light Remains In Last Mode Used At Power On) - Weight: 17g w/ Bracket - Battery: 250mAh Lithium Polymer - Light Body Dimensions: 32 x 55 x 18mm Modes: - Solid: High – 4 Hours (6 Lumens) / Low – 8 Hours (3 Lumens) - Flash: Daytime High Flash – 30 Hours (15 Lumens) / High Flash – 40 Hours (8 Lumens) / Low Flash – 70 Hours (3 Lumens)
An economical and stylish starter headlight that uses common AA (1x) batteries. (Batteries included) Starter SL-80 Headlight: - Side Lighting For 180-Degree Visibility - AA Battery Operation - Easy Battery Access - Modes: High (80 Lumens) 1.75 Hours / Medium (40 Lumens) 3.25 Hours / Low (20 Lumens) 7.5 Hours / High Flash – 8 Hours- Daytime Flash – 10 Hours - Runtime: Up To 10 Hours (On Daytime Flash) - Weight: 90 Grams w/ Bracket
FEATURES - Perfect Starter Light - AAA Battery Operation - Now Includes Universal Handlebar Bracket SPECS - Modes: High (150 Lumens): 30 hrs & Flashing: 85 hrs - Weight: 133 Grams with Bracket - Battery: Includes: 3 “AAA”
With 250 lumens, Serfas' TSL-S250 Headlight commands attention. Five different modes are powered by a long-lasting, rechargeable Lithium-ion battery that is built into the light body. With the included USB cable, you can conveniently recharge your light right at your computer. Plus, the battery is user-replaceable. It also includes a quick-release handlebar mount.
FEATURES - Super Bright (120 Lumens) *Daytime Flash - Last Mode Memory - Auto Safe Mode - USB Remote - Switch Compatible - USB Rechargeable - Up to 23 hrs Runtime - Aero Bar Compatible Bracket SPECS - Solid Modes: High (60 Lumens): 1.5 hrs, Medium (40 Lumens): 2.5 hrs, Low (20 Lumens): 5.5 hrs - Flash Modes: *Daytime Flash (120 Lumens): 23 hrs, High Flash Slow (60 Lumens): 12 hrs, High Flash Fast (60Lumens): 7.5 hrs, Low Flash (25 Lumens): 18.5 hrs, Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime an Additional 45mins - Weight: 40 Grams with Bracket - Battery: 500 mAh Lithium Polymer
$35.00 - $45.00
Serfas' Thunderbolt Headlight delivers 90 lumens in an extremely versatile, USB-rechargeable package. Attach the water-resistant silicone body nearly anywhere on your bike, and use the high, low, or two flash modes to make sure cars, cyclists and pedestrians can see you at night. At just 50 grams, you won't even notice it's on your bike — but others will!
FEATURES - Super Bright (450 Lumens) *Daytime Flash - Last Mode Memory - Auto On Night Sensor - USB Remote Switch Compatible - SOS Mode - Magnetic on the Go Removable Battery - USB Rechargeable - Up to 57 hrs Runtime SPECS - Solid Modes: High (320 Lumens): 2 hrs, Medium (180 Lumens): 4 hrs, Low (100 Lumens): 7 hrs - Flash Modes: *Daytime Flash (450 Lumens): 57 hrs, Medium Flash (200 Lumens): 18 hrs, Low Flash (60 Lumens): 20 hrs, SOS: 24 hrs - Weight: 100 Grams with Bracket - User Replaceable Battery: 1-Cell Li-Ion, 1400 mAh
Clean, sleek looks with impressive light output and smart features, our all-new completely redesigned Serfas True Series Commuter headlight will illuminate your path. The 2020 Serfas True 600 Commuter features 600 lumens of crystal clear bright nighttime illumination and 600 attention-grabbing lumens in Daytime Flash. A wrap-around amber LED illuminated side marker puts out bright ambient light for great added side visibility to traffic and pedestrians. An oversized large power button with multiple touch zones and LED-backlit battery-level indicator ensures confident light operation and convenient battery monitoring. Bar Bracket and Go-Pro mount adapter included. - Super-Bright 600 Lumen Output - Wrap-Around Amber LED Illuminated Side Marker - Extra-Large Power Button - Backlit LED Battery Level Indicator - USB-C Charging Port - 1A Charging - Last Mode Memory - Includes Bar Bracket and Go-Pro Mount Adapter - Interchangeable and Easy-To-Remove Li-Ion Battery - No-Tools-Required Installation - IPX6 Water Resistance Rating - Weight: 124 Grams w/Bracket - Battery: 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2600 mAh - Charge Time: 3 hrs To Full At 1A Using USB Wall Charger Solid Mode: - High 600 Lumens—2.5 hrs - Medium 250 Lumens—4 hrs - Low 130 Lumens—8 hrs Flash Mode: - Daytime 600 Lumens—30 hrs - Low 80 Lumens—40 hrs
Rugged looks with impressive light output and smart features, the completely redesigned Serfas True Series MTB headlights will illuminate your path. The Serfas True 750 MTB features 750 lumens of crystal-clear bright nighttime illumination to make out every turn of the trail and 280 lumens in Flash mode to make sure all eyes are on you. A smart grippy extra large power button with LED backlit battery level indicator ensures surefire operation and convenient battery monitoring so there are no unwelcome surprises on the trail. GoPro, helmet, and handlebar brackets are included for multiple tool-free mounting options. - USB Rechargeable; 1A Fast Charging - Last Mode Memory (In Solid Mode) - Removable Li-Ion Battery - Convenient Magnetic Battery Removal - IPX6 Water Resistance Rating - Weight : 125 Grams w/ Bracket - Battery: 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2600 mAh Solid Mode: - High 750 Lumens – 2 hrs - Medium 350 Lumens – 3.25 hrs - Low 180 Lumens – 7.75 hrs Flash Mode: - High 280 Lumens – 34 hrs - Low 100 Lumens – 45 hrs
The Serfas E-Lume Series light line was developed to be the best on the market at the very best value. These headlights will meet and exceed their expected lumen output while offering you all the features you've come to enjoy from Serfas lighting. - Compact Lightweight Aluminum Design - Super Bright (250 Lumens) Output - Water Resistant Rating: IPX4 - 3 Level Battery Life Indicator - Last Mode Memory - Max Charges Rate of 500mA - Charges from Dead to Fully Charge in 2.5 hours (Using 500mA Rated Charger) - Solid Modes: High (250 Lumens): 2.5 hrs, Medium (100 Lumens): 4.25 hrs, Low (50 Lumens): 7 hrs - Flash Modes: Daytime Flash (250 Lumens): 50 hrs, Low Flash (50 Lumens): 18 hrs - Weight: 142 Grams with Bracket - Battery: 1-Cell Li-Ion, 1400mAh Includes: - Micro USB Cord - Handlebar Mount
E-Lume USL-350 Headlight USL-350 E-Lume 350: - Daytime Flash Mode - Up To 80 Hrs Runtime - Extruded Aluminum Body - Integrated USB Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery - Backlit Button Indicates Charge Status and Low Battery - Handlebar Bracket - Size: 88.5mm L x 31mm W x 22.6mm H (3.48" L x 1.22" W x 0.90" H) - Weight: 142 Grams w/Bracket - Battery: 1-Cell Li-Ion - Charge Time: 2.5 hrs To Full At 700mA Using USB Wall Charger Solid Mode: - Overdrive 350 Lumens—1.1 hrs - High 250 Lumens—2.5 hrs - Medium 100 Lumens—4.25 hrs - Low 50 Lumens—7 hrs Flash Mode: - Daytime 350 Lumens—45 hrs - Low 50 Lumens—18 hrs
- Built-in belt or backpack clip - Bracket designed to fit multiple applications including aero-style bars - Can be mounted horizontal or vertical on bracket - USB quick charge in 3.5 hours - Modes: High (70 Lumens): 2.5 hrs, Low (30 Lumens): 5 hrs, Flash (70 Lumens):5 hrs - Weight: 46 Grams with bracket - User Replaceable Battery: Li-Polymer
E-Lume Series Headlight - Daytime Flash Mode - Up To 80 Hrs Runtime - Extruded Aluminum Body - Integrated USB Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery - Backlit Button Indicates Charge Status and Low Battery - Handlebar Bracket - Size: 103.7mm L x 31mm W x 22.6mm H (4.1" L x 1.22" W x 0.90" H) - Weight: 162 Grams w/Bracket - Battery: 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2500 mAh - Charge Time: 4 hrs To Full At 700mA Using USB Wall Charger Solid Mode: - Overdrive 605 Lumens—1.75 hrs - High 400 Lumens—2.75 hrs - Medium 200 Lumens—4 hrs - Low 100 Lumens—8 hrs Flash Mode: - Daytime 605 Lumens—80 hrs - Low 100 Lumens—25 hrs
The Serfas E-Lume Series light line was developed to be the best on the market at the very best value. These headlights will meet and exceed their expected lumen output while offering you all the features you've come to enjoy from Serfas lighting. - Compact Lightweight Aluminum Design - Super Bright (650 Lumens) Output - Water Resistant Rating: IPX6 - 3 Level Battery Life Indicator - Last Mode Memory - Max Charges Rate of 1A - Charges from Dead to Fully Charge in 2.75 hours (Using 1A Rated Charger) - Solid Modes: Overdrive (650 Lumens): 2 hrs, High (400 Lumens): 3.5 hrs, Medium (200 Lumens): 5 hrs, Low (100 Lumens): 10 hrs - Flash Modes: Daytime Flash (650 Lumens): 60 hrs, Low Flash (100 Lumens): 28 hrs - Weight: 162 Grams with Bracket - Battery: LG 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2600mAh Includes: - Micro USB Cord - Handlebar Mount
NiteRider understand lights are an integral part of your daily commute. Using a light can mean the difference between being seen or not by automobile drivers. Many of the “entry level” commuter lights are nothing more than “be seen” lights. Your overall safety and visibility should not be limited by your budget, that's why NiteRider created the Mako Series. The Mako line offers four models and up to 250 lumens, not only allowing the cyclist to be seen, but allowing the cyclist to see as well. The Mako line is easy on the wallet and easy to operate. Low cost, high powered light Highly visible in traffic = keeps you safe 3 light settings – High, Low and flash Tough durable design Lumen Output: 250 Run Time: 12:30 – 28:00hrs Weight: 175g Battery: Alkaline AA x 2 WARRANTY The Mako 250 is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES LED Light Head Handlebar Mount 2 AA Alkaline Batteries
These small, simple lights are essential for safety when riding between dusk & dawn, and are water resistant for when you're racing against the weather. - Simple mode selection: on, off, flashing - Universal attachment (fits 20-40mm diameter tubes) - Output: 17 lumens (white) - Run time: 50 hours (steady), 150 hours (flashing)
Taz 2000 is the latest evolution of Light & Motion's impressive Taz series. Featuring an unprecedented 2000 lumens from a compact, self-contained design; the versatile platform reinvents the capabilities of handlebar mounted lights. From technical singletrack to dark commutes — the Taz 2000 is the new benchmark of self-contained lighting. Featuring: - 2000 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard - Engineered with a 3 LED array using the highest level CREE LEDs. - Sealed, waterproof design tested to 1 meter for all conditions reliability. - Custom engineered reflector/optics diffuses the bottom LED to cover an ultra-wide spread down in front and focuses the top two LEDs to penetrate the darkness with a far-reaching beam, without wasting any light. - Beam pattern was engineered to maximize visibility at high velocity with ample beam distance lead-time and the widest beam angle for the sharpest turns. - Side lighting to maximize visibility on roadways with a dedicated button to toggle the side lights on/off. - Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2 hours run time and low power with 4 hours. - Accurate battery status indication illuminates the power button with three different colors to clearly display remaining battery life with 4 levels. -Universal tool-free mounting system. - Micro-USB Rechargeable (Charges in 4 hrs with 2A adapter, 8 hrs. with 1A Adapter, and 14 hrs. with .5A USB slot). - Charge rate indicator illuminates the power button with three colors to display speed of charge. - Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage. Multiple power settings with cruise and secondary race mode: - High 1:30 / 2000 - Med 3:00 / 1000 - Low 6:00 / 500 - Pulse 9:00 / 500 - Race High 2:00 / 1500 - Race Low 4:00 / 750 - System weight: 216 grams
The perfect bike headlight for city riders that want premium features with an entry-level price. High visibility is prioritized and the platform has dedicated amber sidelights that are distinct and easily recognizable by drivers, especially through intersections. City riders will appreciate the exclusive SafePulse beam, scientifically designed to provide the highest level of rider awareness without the risks associated with flashing lights. Easily mount on standard or oversize handlebars with a mount that provides enhanced grip and features quick release technology to remove in seconds. Reliable construction is unmatched in the market and exceeds the needs of daily riders. This is the only waterproof lighting platform with a certified IP67 rating—meaning the light is certified to withstand water immersion up to a depth of 1 meter. Commute with the added assurance knowing rain or shine the light will keep performing. Recharging is fast and efficient with the included Micro USB cable. All the innovative safety features of the premium Vis Lights with a value-based price, Vis 500 is the leader in its class. Key Features - 500 Lumen Output certified to the FL-1 Standard with high powered premium CREE LED - Visibility is enhanced with bright amber side lighting providing maximum safety through intersections and high-traffic areas - Daylight visible pulse mode keeps cyclist safe without the inherent dangers of flashing lights - Micro-peened reflector optimizes the beam pattern for road riders providing a smooth, even spot beam void of distracting hard edges - Multiple power settings to achieve long runtimes for extended rides - Multi-color battery indicator is driven by custom firmware to provide accurate battery status throughout entire runtime - Mounting is simple and effective with ultra-grippy rubber ensuring light doesn't slip on regular or oversize handlebars - Quick release allows the removal of the light in seconds while leaving the base mount on the handlebar - Waterproof design eliminates the leading cause of bike light failure - water immersion - Charging is reliable and simple with included Micro USB cable Tech Specs - Lumens: 500 (high), 250 (medium), 125 (low), 125 (pulse) - Runtime (minutes): 90 (high), 180 (medium), 360 (low), 720 (pulse) - Beam Angle: 20° (Spot) - Charge Time: 270 min - Fast Charge: No - IP Rating (FL-1): 67 - Depth Rating (FL-1): 1 meter(s) - Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter - Product Weight: 121 grams - Product Dimensions: 1.2" x 1.2" x 4" - Compatible Mounts: Bar, GoPro, Helmet
- Modes include High Steady, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 22.5 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged
The Plus front bike light is a super-bright, 100% waterproof and versatile USB rechargeable bicycle light. Mount the light to your handlebars or forks, or use the integrated wearable clip to attach the light to your shirt pocket or panniers. More of a runner than a cyclist? No worries. The Plus light also doubles up as a wearable night running light. Just attach the light to your t-shirt, shorts, socks or headband using the smart integrated clip. With an output of 40 lumens and a run time of up to 20 hours in eco flash, the Plus ensures you are well seen to all other cyclists, road users, and trail runners all night long.
Garmin Varia UT800 Meet the smart headlight that shines brighter for longer - High-intensity cycling headlight for urban and trail use that’s visible in daylight from more than 1 mile (1.6km) away - Projects a steady blast of 800 lumens for up to 1.5 hours - Automatically adjusts to ambient light conditions, speed and ride profile to extend battery life - Works independently or pairs with compatible Edge cycling computers to automatically turn lights on or off, control brightness and more - Offers 5 light modes, including high, medium, low, night flash and day flash Specs: - Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.8" x 1.3" x 1.2" (96.6mm x 33.5mm x 29.7mm); 1.8" with flange (44.7mm with flange) - Weight: 4.6oz (130.0g) - Battery life: 1.5 hours, high; 3.0 hours, medium; 6.0 hours, low; 25.0 hours, day flash; 6.0 hours, night flash - Lumens: 800 - CREE LED: yes - Degrees of visibility: 270 degrees - Visibility distance: 1 mile (1.6km) - Water rating: IPX7
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Ride safe and be seen at night with the high-performance helmet light. Innovative double-sided helmet-mounted light shines white facing forward and red towards the rear, and features 4 LEDs for excellent visibility. Rubber straps provide easy installation and flexible mounting options on a helmet. - Max Luminous Intensity: 140 Lumens (Front), 10 Lumens (Rear) - Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s (Front), 2 red high power LED’s (Rear) - Battery: 3.7V 680mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approximate): 3.3hr (High), 5.5hr (Middle), 33hr (Low), 28hr (Front: Middle / Rear: Blinking) - Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB - Input: 5V 500mA - Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer - Strap Mount: Fits helmet / road bike dropbar - Waterproof: IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.4 x 2cm / 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.8” - Weight: 40g / 1.41oz
Topeak's WhiteLite Race's two super-bright LEDs are just what you need to get home safely after the sun goes down. With its steady and blinking modes you're sure to catch the attention of drivers and its included coin batteries are good for up to 140 hours of use! Plus, the WhiteLite Race features a super-simple no-tools rubber strap handlebar mount that works on any bike. Just push the lens to toggle the light's modes!
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
• Set of 1 LED white front and 1 LED red rear lights • Ultra bright Cree LEDs • Two mode (Steady and Flashing) • Batteries included (4 x CR2032) • Velcro strap universal mount
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• 1-Super bright LED • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Water resistant aluminum construction • Multi-fit QR bar/post mount • Uses 2 x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
Modern lighting technology meets vintage style in Sunlite's Low Rider LED Bullet. The bullet shape hearkens back to the era of generator-powered headlights, but this modern torch features three LED lights to brighten your way through nighttime streets. It runs on two C-cell batteries (sold separately) for hours of use, and the two modes let you choose between a steady beam and a flashing beam. This light mounts easily on your fork or under your headset spacers to shed light on all your night time rides.
- 3-watt, 300 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - USB rechargeable 850 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes include constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, adjustable - Daytime flash mode enhances safety in all conditions - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (doubel click to check power level) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Includes 18-48mm handlebar mount and GoPro style mounts
- 10 watt, 650 lumen LED headlight - USB rechargeable 1100 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes including constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, and auto mode - Auto mode is environmentally responsive - Daytime flash mode enhances safety - Includes mounts for handlebars from 18-48mm and a GoPro style mount - Low battery warning and battery level indicator (double click button to check) - Tool free installation
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 1.5 watt, 100-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 2 flash settings - Low-battery indicator
- 6-watt, 500-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 1 flash setting - Alloy LED housing - Low-battery indicator
- USB rechargeable 19 lumen safety light - 6 to 12 hour run tim per charge - 3 modes including 2 solid and 1 flashing mode - Multi-fit rubber strap mounting - Low battery indicator
- 3 watt, 100 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - 4 modes including two steady settings and two flash modes - Includes 19-32mm handlebar compatible mount and GoPro style mount - Daytime flashing function is highly visible in all conditions - Low battery warning with battery capacity indicator - Mode memory
- 60 Lumen LED commuter and safety light - Up to 18 hours run time with supplied AA batteries - 3 modes inlcuding 2 solid and 1 flashing - Multi-fit rubber strap mounting - Water resistant design
Apollo is a waterproof super bright LED light that is small and easy to mount. It comes in Headlight, Tail Light, USB Headlight, USB Tail Light and Combo pack. - Super Bright LED - 50 hrs runtime on steady - 150 hrs runtime on flash - Aluminum Body - Extremely adjustable release strap - Waterproof - 240 degree visibility
FEATURES - USB Rechargeable - Strap Fits Bars 20-40mm - Waterproof - Micro USB Cable Included - 240° Visibility SPECS - Modes: High: 3 hrs, Medium: 6 hrs, Slow Flash: 50 hrs, & Quick Flash: 40 hrs - Weight: 29 Grams with Bracket - Runtime: Up to 50 hrs on Flash - Battery: Lithium Polymer
Rugged looks with impressive light output and smart features, our all-new completely redesigned Serfas True Series MTB headlights will illuminate your path. The Serfas True 600 MTB features 500 lumens of crystal clear bright nighttime illumination to make out every turn of the trail and 600 lumens in Flash mode to make sure all eyes are on you. A smart grippy extra-large power button with LED-backlit battery-level indicator ensures surefire operation and convenient battery monitoring so there are no unwelcome surprises on the trail. Go-Pro, Helmet, and Bar Bracket Included. - 600 Lumen Output - Extra-Large Grippy Power Button - Backlit LED Battery Level Indicator - USB-C Charging Port w/1A Fast Charging - Last Mode Memory (In Solid Mode) - Go-Pro and Bar Bracket Included - Removable Li-Ion Battery - Convenient Magnetic Battery Removal - No-Tools-Required Installation - IPX6 Water Resistance Rating - Weight: 128 Grams w/Bracket - Battery: 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2600 mAh - Charge Time: 3 hrs (Using 1A USB Wall Charger) Solid Mode: - High 600 Lumens—2.5 hrs - Medium 250 Lumens—4.5 hrs - Low 130 Lumens—10 hrs Flash Mode: - Daytime Flash 600 Lumens—40 hrs - Low 80 Lumens—50 hrs
The Serfas E-Lume Series light line was developed to be the best on the market at the very best value. These headlights will meet and exceed their expected lumen output while offering you all the features you've come to enjoy from Serfas lighting. - Compact Lightweight Aluminum Design - Super Bright (1600 Lumens) Output - Water Resistant Rating: IPX6 - 3 Level Battery Life Indicator - Last Mode Memory - Max Charges Rate of 2A - Charges from Dead to Fully Charge in 3 hours (Using 2A Rated Charger) - Solid Modes: Overdrive (1600 Lumens): 1.5 hrs, High (1000 Lumens): 2.5 hrs, Medium (700 Lumens): 4.5 hrs, Low (400 Lumens): 6.5 hrs - Flash Modes: Daytime Flash (1600 Lumens): 35 hrs, Low Flash (200 Lumens): 20 hrs - Weight: 240 Grams with Bracket - Battery: LG 2-Cell Li-Ion, 2600mAh Includes: - Micro USB Cord - Handlebar Mount
Page 1 of 4 Next page