Essential for cycling, running and outdoor adventures, this base layer will enhance your comfort throughout the day by aiding moisture management. Keeping the sweat off your skin will keep you cool on the way up & prevent wind chill on the way down. - Extra-long back - Quick dry - Next-to-skin comfort - Minimized seams - High-stretch material enables close fit with maximum comfort - Great moisture management - Thin and soft fabric - Flat-lock seams
If you want only one baselayer–one that is comfortable and great looking and offers excellent function–then Active Comfort is probably the best choice you can ever make. This soft and comfortable long-sleeve jersey keeps you dry and warm during all kinds of physical activities and works both as a baselayer in colder conditions and as a training jersey in milder temperatures. The garment comes with ergonomic fit for optimal freedom of movement and seamless design for maximum comfort. In addition, bodymapped fabric structures provide efficient body-temperature management. - Soft elastic jersey that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable - Lightweight and warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation - Excellent moisture transport keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric: 70% Polyester 30% Polyamide
- Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth - Coolmax-Air fiber against the skin enhances cooling and moisture transport - Body-mapped mesh for optimal temperature regulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 96%, 4% Elastane
- Superlight Mesh top with big-hole design for superior ventilation/cooling. - Mesh with big-hole construction for super ventilation and cooling - Ergonomic fit for optimal freedom of movement - Excellent moisture transport - Soft and comfortable fit - Full lightweight mesh Fabric: 95% Polyester / 5% Elastane
Meet our ultra soft, insanely comfortable, seamless short sleeve tee perfect for just about anything you decide to tackle. With body-mapped structure and flatlock seams for optimal body movement, our Core Dry Active Comfort Tee is as capable as it is handsome. - Regular fit - Seamless design for optimal freedom of movement - Flatlock seams that follow body movements FABRIC: 30% Polyamide Recycled 30% Polyamide 40% Polyester FIT: Athletic *As a Swedish brand our products can fit long and lean. Sorry, but some say it is what makes us fast! So, if your normal fit is typically between sizes we suggest sizing up.
- Women's specific design of Craft's Superlight mesh top with big-hole design for superior ventilation/cooling - Designed to keep you cool while exercising - Lightweight, micro polyester mesh fabric with a multi-channel fiber construction that effectively pulls perspiration vapor off the body to keep you cool
- Prosecco mid-weight fabric to keep you dry with a bit of insulation as well - Cut to fit under any Castelli jersey - Flat seams
The Prosecco base layers are our mid-weight option and are made to wick moisture away from your body while adding a moderate amount of insulation. This all-around base layer can be used under a short-sleeve jersey to extend the comfort range to those first cool fall days, or even under a full jacket for your intense cold-weather training sessions. - Prosecco mid-weight fabric to keep you dry with a bit of insulation as well - Cut to fit under any Castelli jersey - Flat seams
The ideal solution for riding in your regular clothing. For 2022, Terry completely redesigned the Cyclo Brief using new fabrics and a more abbreviated approach. You'll find it to be very lightweight and breathable thanks to perforated nylon/spandex with a soft elastic waistband, and raw cut legs that will disappear under tight bottoms. - 90% nylon/10% spandex - Laser cut leg openings - Perforated fabric for increased breathability - Low profile, soft, debossed elastic waistband won't add bulk for layering - Reticulated chamois - Reticulated foam technology, creating a pad that's significantly thinner and lighter, more - Breathable and ideal for indoor conditions. - Breathable - Moisture Wicking - Antimicrobial Reticulated Chamois: Uses reticulated foam technology, creating a pad that's significantly thinner and lighter, more breathable, and ideal for indoor conditions. Narrower, seamless, 4-way stretch Elastic Interface Technology chamois with Terry's innovative soft wing construction; antimicrobial cover. Made in Italy.
The Mixie Liner is a novel under-skirt, under-short garment that instantly transforms streetwear into cyclewear. Outfitted with Terry's Urban chamois, it's ideal for rides of 1-2 hours. Available in distinctive prints, the Mixie coordinates beautifully with the Terry Mixie Skirt. - 90% nylon/10% spandex - 4-panel fit - soft, exposed, elastic waistband - enclosed elastic leg band - Urban Chamois—Shorter front-to-back and less bulky for riding in a more upright commuter position. - Breathable - Moisture Wicking - 5-inch inseam
Adding a Terry Universal Liner under skirts, dresses or any pair of shorts turns almost anything into bikewear. Outfitted with Terry's Urban chamois, ideal for rides of 1-2 hours. Urban Chamois: Compact size, seamless chamois with 4-way stretch Elastic Interface Technology and multi-level foam padding. Shorter front-to-back and less bulky for riding in a more upright commuter position. Light microfiber fabric and soft wing construction reduce bulk at the inner thigh to avoid chafing. Made in Italy. - Nylon/spandex mesh - 4-panel construction - Gentle waist and leg elastic bands - 6.5-inch inseam - Urban Chamois
The SQlab liners are for anyone who don't like skintight shorts. The SQ-Pad 10 is maximum 8 mm thick and still has a snug fit. The pad consists of a dense and at the same time extremely breathable foam, which is equipped with a thin layer of a TPE gel on the underside. This serves for the optimal absorption of the shearing forces arising during pedaling movement. The SQ Short One10 is made for everyday use and has an ideal cut to wear under your riding gear. SQlab's new ONE10 Black features our classic breathable material and the same great SQ pad. The waistband is blacked out and the liners are sure to have you riding in optimum comfort. As manufacturing, materials, and freight surcharges have all increased, the new model is also experiencing a slight increase in price. - Material: breathable, flatlock stitching, elastic leg cuffs - Main Fabric: 82% Polyester, 18% Elasthan
- Removable D30 high-performance shock absorbing protective foam at hips - Butterfly mesh throughout ensures a second skin fit to keep targeted hip protection in place - Highly durable mesh panels at inner thigh ensure maximum venting - Custom heat-moulded foam at outer thighs offers additional protection against knocks and bumps - Flatlock seam finish ensures mobility and comfort through the rider's full range of motion - High performance, Italian-made chamois with triple-density foam, rapid sweat absorption technology, anti-bacterial properties, and Eschler top fabric - Soft brushed Boxer Style elastic waistband - Custom elastic leg hem holds the short in place - Inner lower leg opening features 'slip panel' designed to glide over protection
BASE LAYER CHAMOIS BIB A brand new premium Leatt performance base layer compatible with any LEATT shorts / pants. Made in Italy from a lightweight 4 way stretch moisture wicking material with an above the knee cut to allow for protectors. The 4.0 Bib Liner has a unique horizontal fly opening for when your desperately in need in the middle of the forest. They feature plenty of storage options. Mobile phone leg pockets with silicone grip to prevent the phone from sliding out when riding. 3 rear cargo pockets with silicone grippers and 1 cargo pocket for use with new Hydrapack Horizontal Bladder. Above the knee the bib liner has silicone leg grippers. Great performance and comfort for long rides. This product comes in plastic free recyclable packaging. MTB 4.0 bib Liner: - Base layer / compatible with any LEATT shorts / pants. - Lightweight 4 way stretch moisture wicking material - Above knee cut –to allow for protectors. - Unique Fly opening. - Mobile phone / storage leg pockets with silicone grip. -3 Rear cargo pockets with silicone gripper. -1 cargo pocket for use with new Hydrapack Horizontal Bladder - Silicone leg grippers - Stretch Stitch thread for seam strength - Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging - quad density "Performance" Chamois: - ECO X-Tract Moisture wicking fabric - Perineal and Ischiatic Quad density protection design - Great performance for maximum long ride comfort - Made in Italy
$39.99 $47.00 15% Off
- Transtextura Plus fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria - Raglan sleeve cycling specific construction - Drop tail design for coverage
Keep your core warm with Giant's 3D Sleeveless Baselayer. It's made from their quick-drying, antibacterial TransTextura fabric and features a drop tail for a cycling-specific fit.
Giant's Women's Performance Baselayer is made from their quick-drying High-IQ 3-season fabric to keep you cool and dry no matter the conditions. It boasts flat-lock seams, a form-fitting cut and SPF 30 sun protection, too.
Technical Details - Fit Tech: Standard - Fabric: Lightsens: Stretchable, light, breathable and quick-drying fabric - Inner Technology: Removable chamois - Chamois: Airsport - Inseam: 9.5" / 24cm - Leg Finish: Powerband at thighs - Waist: Embossed elastic at waist
Technical Details - Fit Tech: Standard - Fabric: Lightsens: Stretchable, light, breathable and quick-drying fabric - Inner Technology: Removable Chamois - Chamois: Airsport - Inseam: 8" / 20.5cm - Leg Finish: Powerband at thighs - Waist: Flattering HugFit waist, embossed elastic at waist
A liner designed to provide all the comfort and breathability you need while riding, but giving you the freedom to wear your favorite overshort on the outside. This liner will get you to your destination with minimum sweat and maximum comfort. - Comfortable elastic waistband - Loops at waistband for attaching to outer short - ACTIVE VARIOUS seat insert - Gripper elastic on bottom hem - Mesh inserts for better ventilation
A liner short designed for the serious rider. Minimal but durable padding is placed exactly where you need it, reducing bulk while maintaining comfort. Pair this liner with your favorite overshort for all-day comfort on the trail//bike. - Comfortable elastic waistband - GORE WINDSTOPPER Cup Technology - ADVANCED MTB seat insert - Gripper elastic on bottom hem - Mesh inserts for better ventilation
For cool to cold days, the addition of a GORE WINDSTOPPER base layer to your normal clothing set up will keep you warmer without adding bulky layers. Keeping sweat off your skin will keep you cool on the way up & prevent wind chill on the way down. - Extra-long back - GORE WINDSTOPPER insert on front, over shoulders and on kidney area - GORE WINDSTOPPER Technology: windproof, water resistant, highly breathable - Quick dry - Next-to-skin comfort - Minimized seams - Thin and soft fabric - Reflective logo on front - Flat-lock seams
For cool to cold days, the addition of a GORE WINDSTOPPER base layer to your normal clothing set up will keep you warmer without adding bulky layers. Keeping sweat off your skin will keep you cool on the way up & prevent wind chill on the way down.
These body-mapped, impact-absorbing SmartFlex pads offer form-fitting and lightweight protection that is flexible as you ride and hardens on impact. - Ventilated SmartFlex hip pads allow airflow to keep wearer dry and comfortable - 4+ hour chamois to remain chafe-free - Moisture-wicking, UPF 50+ compression fabric - Side leg pocket - Machine washable - CE PPE II—15613 Impact Attenuation / 1621-1 coverage
- Body-mapped, impact-absorbing SmartFlex pads offer form-fitting and lightweight protection that is flexible as you ride and hardens on impact - Ventilated SmartFlex hip pads allow airflow to keep wearer dry and comfortable - 4+ hour chamois to remain chafe-free (Not included on youth) - Moisture-wicking, UPF 50+ compression fabric - Side leg pocket - Women's short liner has high waist, yoga-style waistband, and longer inseam for a more comfortable fit - Machine washable - CE PPE II—15613 Impact Attenuation / 1621-1 coverage
- Body-mapped, impact-absorbing SmartFlex pads offer form-fitting and lightweight protection that is flexible as you ride and hardens on impact - Ventilated SmartFlex hip pads allow airflow to keep wearer dry and comfortable - Moisture-wicking, UPF 50+ compression fabric - Side leg pocket - Machine washable - CE PPE II—15613 Impact Attenuation / 1621-1 coverage
The UnDLite is thin and form-fitting, engineered for wearing as the first against-the-skin base layer. Made in the USA from moisture-wicking fast-drying fiber. Suitable for temperatures from 40F to 80F. Machine wash cool, tumble dry low. 100% Polyester
- Soft and elastic tee that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable - Regular fit - Lightweight and warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Bodymapped with different structures for optimal thermoregulation - Seamless design for optimal freedom of movement - Fabric: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
When it's a good thing to have thin skin. If you decide to tackle a ride, run, race or high-intensity workout in seriously ferocious weather, it is just not a problem in our Active Extreme X Wind SS. Even the toughest of elements are under control with our baselayer tee. Made of ultra thin, lightweight elastic fabric that is channel knitted to trap air and provide warmth, this deceptively simple looking piece is in fact toughest most sophisticated layer you could ask for. - Supertight fit - Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth - Coolmax-Air fiber against the skin enhances cooling and moisture transport - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Elastic wind-protection panels at front body, shoulders and sleeves - This product is made with SeaQual polyester that is produced from recycled plastic from the ocean
Designed to perform during intense activities in mild to cold conditions. This crew neck base layer is constructed of bodymapped elastic fabric for ideal body temperature management. - Tight-fitting - Flatlock seams - Quick-drying
Page 1 of 2 Next page