- Unidirectional carbon fiber 1-1/8" headset spacers - Sold in bags of 5
• Converts Braze-on front Derailleurs to clamp on • Lightweight forged alloy • Weight: 28g
Nylon fiber OS adapters are designed for use in frames with worn-out, oversized bottom bracket shells - Replaces standard nylon fiber overmolds found on Origin8 Revolvr BB30 and PF30 outboard thread-together bottom brackets - Use BB30 OS adapters with Origin8 Revolvr BB30 outboard thread-together bottom brackets 211051 and 211052 - Use PF30 OS adapters with Origin8 Revolvr PF30 outboard thread-together bottom brackets 211053 and 211054 - Requires a special installation/removal tool (P/N# 610817) - Shell: 68/73mm x 42~42.1mm - Interface: BB30 - Cup Material: Nylon Fiber
Connecting links for Origin8 chains
- Push-in replacement CNC alloy bar end plugs - MTB-specific design - Anodized alloy end caps - Compatible with most handlebar styles - 20mm OD plug/25mm OD end cap (Road) - 20mm OD plug/30mm OD end cap (MT
- Push-in replacement CNC alloy bar end plugs - MTB-specific design - Anodized alloy end caps - Compatible with most handlebar styles - 20mm OD plug/25mm OD end cap (Road) - 20mm OD plug/30mm OD end cap (MTB)
$44.99 - $79.99
• Machined aluminum mounting arm • Delrin (engineering grade thermoplastic) chain guide body • Adjustable design • Fits 32T to 38T chainrings • Compatible with 1x drivetrain systems • Clamp mount: 31.8-34.9mm • Weight: 75g (BB Mount), 88g (clamp mount), 80g (Mini)
Converts CenterLock hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Available for standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
$11.00 - $13.00
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
- Replaces existing top cap, and allows the use of a bottle cap as a decorative cover - Compatible with both twist off and crimped style bottle caps - Bottle cap is held in place by two strong magnets - Easy to switch out bottle caps - AL6061 alloy cap and AL7075 alloy bolt
$9.00 - $9.39
Integrated spacer and top cap for use with star nuts and standard alloy steerer tubes - Provides a clean and lightweight stem cap solution - 6061-T6 alloy cap with 7075 alloy bolt
$12.79 - $15.19
Origin-8's Pro Cable Guide Pulley fulfills all your special cable routing needs. Designed to clamp onto seat tube, it allows you to route your cable for bottom pull front derailleurs. Uses a sealed bearing pulley.
- AL6061-T6 alloy quick-release seatpost clamp with CNC machined cut-outs - Stainless steel bushing ensures smooth lever action - Rounded edges and floating bolt/ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - 29.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and chromoly frame - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and aluminum frame - 34.9mm for 30.9mm seatpost and aluminum frame, or 31.6mm seatpost and carbon frame - 16mm height
- CNC-machined chromoly steel lockrings - 1.29" x 24tpi LH
- AL6061 alloy construction - Non-keyed design - Jar of 20 spacers
$5.99 - $6.99
Chrome plated heat treated bolt - Forged steel conical wedge - For 1-inch steer tubes
• Fits 3/8" Axles • Lightweight, compact design • Forged aluminum construction • Chromoly bolt
Origin-8's Pro Force QR Seat Clamp is forged and machined from light and durable aluminum and has an extra-leverage design to hold fast. This fine clamp boasts an anodized finish and a long quick-release lever for excellent clamping force. It also gives you more to hold onto so it's easier to raise/lower your seat.
• Chain tensioner w/integrated derailleur hanger • Fits most 3/8-inch horizontal dropouts
Origin-8's Down Tube Shifter Adapter is perfect for mounting down tube style shift levers on a bicycle that doesn't have provisions on the frame for them. It's made of light and durable machined aluminum with an anodized finish and fits frames with 1 1/8- to 1 1/4-inch diameter down tubes. Mounting hardware and shims are included.
Lightweight aluminum alloy - Non-Keyed - Height: 20mm - 10 to a bag
• Converts any multi-speed bike to a single speed • Ceramic bearing pulley wheel for reduced resistance • Mounts to frame derailleur hanger • Adjusts for perfect chain tension • Lightweight, minimalist design
$24.39 - $26.79
Origin-8's Quill Adapter allows you to use modern threadless stems on bicycles with threaded forks that take quill stems (stems with bolts in the center). The Quill Adapter is made of light and durable 7075 aluminum and features a chromoly bolt.
- AL6061-T6 alloy quick-release seatpost clamp - Stainless steel bushing ensures smooth lever action - Adjustment knob allows for on-the-fly fine-tuning - Rounded edges and floating bolt/ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - 28.6mm for 25.4mm seatpost and steel frame - 29.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and chromoly frame - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and aluminum frame - 34.9mm for 30.9mm seatpost and aluminum frame, or 31.6mm seatpost and carbon frame - 16mm height
- AL6061-T6 alloy seatpost clamp - Rounded edges and floating bolt/ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - 28.6mm for 25.4mm seat post and steel frame - 29.8mm for 27.2mm seat post and chromoly frame - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seat post and aluminum frame - 34.9mm for 30.9mm seat post and aluminum frame, or 31.6mm seat post and carbon frame - 16mm height
- AL6061 alloy construction - Non-keyed design - Jar of 40 spacers
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
• Converts a cassette hub to a single speed • 8 spacers included in various sizes to adjust chain line • Anodized 6061 aluminum • Fits Shimano/SRAM cassette bodies • Conical spacers for increased cog stiffness • Includes single-speed guide, spacers, as well as 18T & 16T cogs
Threaded headset keyed locknut washer - Bag of 10
- Replacement Cassette body for BlackOps hubs - Compatible with part #37070 / 37071 / 37072
Page 1 of 2 Next page