Parts & Accessories
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Planet Bike's Comet Shoe Covers are made of neoprene for excellent water and wind resistance and warmth. Plus they have Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Reach for this shoe cover on those cold days when you're not taking no for an answer. This is our very warmest shoe cover, thanks to three-layer AmFIB softshell fabric and a quilted lining with 100g Primaloft Gold with Crosscore technology. Plus, a durable water-repellent (DWR) finish keeps your feet dry through most conditions. Our anatomic design eliminates the bunching that can happen near the top of the pedal stroke, and the patented two-stage hook-and-loop closure makes them easy to put on and take off, solving one of the most frustrating parts of using shoe covers. - AmFIB Softshell provides superior wind and water protection - 100g Primaloft Gold w/Crosscore technology insulation is made from 35% post-consumer recycled polyester and incorporates Aerogel particles for incredible warmth with minimal weight - Patented two-stage hook-and-loop closure provides both sleek fit and easy on and off - Anatomic paneling for a performance fit - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility - Main Body: 37% polyurethane, 33% polyester, 20% polyamide, 10% CORDURA - Lining: 100% polyamide - Made in Vietnam
Whether you’re preparing to hit the road or trail, the AmFIB® Lite shoe cover is the right choice to keep your feet warm and dry. The three-layer softshell fabric blocks the wind and sheds moisture while remaining highly breathable. A high cuff designed to overlap with tights ensures a comfortable seal, and BioViz® reflective elements on the toe, side, and heel increase low-light visibility. FEATURES: - Compatible with road and mountain bike shoes - Three-layer softshell fabric is windproof and water-resistant - Zippered closure for installation and removal - BioViz® reflective elements increase low-light visibility FABRIC: - 43% polyamide, 29% polyester, 28% polyurethane
Use these easy-to-slip-on covers over your treaded MTB shoes to keep your feet warm and dry in the sloppiest riding conditions. - P.R.O. Barrier WxB fabric provides optimal wind and water protection - Fleece lined interior for warmth - Waterproof, taped external seams - Second generation two stage hook and loop closure provides both sleek fit and easy on and off - Durable Kevlar bottom holds up to trail use - Synthetic leather toe bumper adds scuff protection - Bottom is designed to fit treaded MTB style shoes - BioViz high visibility colors and reflective elements
When the conditions get wet, keep pedaling with warm and dry feet in these easy-to-slip-on, wind- and water-protective covers. - P.R.O. Barrier WxB fabric provides optimal wind and water protection - Fleece lined interior for warmth - Waterproof, taped external seams - Second generation two stage hook and loop closure provides both sleek fit and easy on and off - Durable rubber toe area provides superior traction on wet surfaces - For road shoes with external cleats - BioViz high visibility colors and reflective elements
Let's get real; toe covers are a great way to deal with cold weather. They can be pulled over the toe of most cycling shoes and left on for the whole winter, and people do more miles on 45-degree days than they do on 25-degree days (even in Canada). Our toe cover uses our AmFIB softshell fabric to keep out the wind and rain and we positioned the band to sit behind toe spikes so that they will work with road or mountain shoes. Kevlar on the underside increases durability while the hook-and-loop closure makes the fit adjustable and the mounting quick. - AmFIB Softshell provides superior wind and water protection. - Innovative power-band secures front of shoe cover under toes. - Kevlar bottom with hook-and-loop closure allows easy on and off. - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility. - For road or mountain bike shoes.
This shoe cover is as committed as you are to riding through the wettest weather, thanks to three-layer waterproof/breathable fabric that blocks wind and stops rain in its tracks. The WRX Shoe cover works with both road and mountain bike shoes and can be used with standard footwear as well. (We suggest sizing up for flat pedal and street shoes). A two-stage hook and loop closure makes it easy to pull these on and keeps the elements at bay. BioViz® reflective elements on the toe, side, and heel increase low-light visibility. FEATURES: - Made with recycled materials - Compatible with road, mountain, and standard shoes - We suggest sizing up for mountain bike or street shoes - Three-layer waterproof breathable fabric blocks wind and water - Two-stage hook and loop closures for installation and removal - BioViz® reflective elements increase low-light visibility FABRIC: - 87% polyester, 13% nylon
$37.99 - $60.00
- 3Mm neoprene, Pre-Cut toe and heel openings - Heavy-duty, Reflective YKK zipper - S (37-39) - M (40-42) - L (43-45) - XL (46-48)
DO-IT-ALL DILUVIO We've taken our best-selling Diluvio C and Diluvio Allroad booties and modified, improved, and combined them into the all-new Diluvio UL. With improved fit and a better seal thanks to the neoprene enclosure at the top, large reflective rear tabs for visibility, and the flexibility to accommodate any type of cycling shoe, there's little this bootie can't handle. - 3mm neoprene for water protection and warmth - Velcro closure underfoot for the perfect fit - Bottom opening accommodates road, gravel or MTB shoes - Sealed seams - YKK zipper - Neoprene skins at cuff to keep water out
We call it the Pioggia shoe cover, and although the name is Italian for rain, that doesn’t really capture the essence of this bootie. Sure, it’s completely waterproof, with sealed seams, a waterproof zipper, and a silicone-sealed top edge to keep water from entering. We’ve backed the PU-coated fabric with fleece to make this bootie warm in the coldest conditions, while the high stretch also gives it a close, comfortable and aero fit. - Waterproof PU-coated stretch fabric with fleece layer inside - Silicone bead at inside top of cuff to seal water out - Wrap cuff construction to optimize fit - Waterproof zipper - High-durability material under foot
- Protect your mountain bike shoes from rain and mud while keeping your feet warm and dry - Designed to accommodate bulkier mountain bike shoes. Cleat holes are cut specifically for mountain bike cleats - Lightweight and flexible. No need for zippers
- Windproof and waterproof materials keep your feet warm on cool morning or winter rides - Designed for temperatures down to 20 degrees in dry weather and 60 degrees in wet weather - Fastens easily with a snap under your shoe
- Made from wind and waterproof latex to keep your feet warm and dry - Lightweight and flexible no need for zippers or Velcro that cause leakage - Smooth form fitting design aids in aerodynamic efficiency - Easily fits into jersey pocket or saddle bag
- Reinforced bottom and toe area for extra durability - Made from wind and waterproof latex to keep your feet warm and dry - Lightweight and flexible. No need for zippers or Velcro that cause leakage
Fits all SIDIs with ratchet buckles. Retro fitting on older SIDIs also requires replacing the Caliper Strap.
Caliper Buckle Strap from Sidi.
MTB 4 Hole Cleat Receptacle Plate from Sidi.
Soft Instep Closure 2 - Kaos - Genius - Cape - Dominator
The REFLECT360 overshoes offers exceptional waterproofing and all over reflectivity for commuters and night riders. Utilizing our REFLECT360 technology, the material reflects vehicle headlights so they light up to be bright white to help your position on the road be more easily identifiable. They have a waterproof lock-zipper, reinforced toe and heel, calf hook and loop adjustment and an open sole for your cleats. All in all, everything you'd want in a top quality waterproof shoe cover. - 100% REFLECT360 reflective material - Protective mesh covering the reflective paneling - Designed to be worn only with cycling shoes that have cleats - Waterproof and windproof PU coated fleece - Offset waterproof lock-zipper, calf hook & loop adjustor and open sole - Reinforced toe and heel - Designed to be worn with cycling shoes - not trainers or other shoes
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
$31.00 $47.00 34% Off
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
$6.00 $11.00 45% Off
Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- Windproof and water-repellent ProTextura 4-way stretch fabric for maximum protection and breathability - Zipper closure for easy on and off - Anti-abrasion sole cover - 3D ergonomic fit - 3M Scotchlite reflective details for enhanced visibility in low light
$19.99 $45.00 56% Off
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- Replacement ratchet tongue for selected styles of shoes - 2 pieces - 93mm
Want one shoe piece to cover the entire road or mountain biking season? The Neo Protect 3 Shoe Cover is the one for you! Extremely durable, warm, and has easy adjustments with very wide side hook-and-loop fasteners with large locking zippers for easy use, this shoe cover is the only one you'll need all season long. It provides 360 degrees of reflectivity for added visibility in low light conditions, a reinforced Kevlar track under the foot with Hypalon rubber for long term walkability, and provides all-season wind and water resistance. - Cuff: Bias - Under Sole: 2 openings for road and SPD cleats - Side opening: Seam-sealed hook and loop fastener for easy slip-on - Visibility Features: Reflective - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
Page 1 of 2 Next page