Parts & Accessories
Hub End Caps for Go-Devil Hubs. Caps for quick release, 12mm, and 15mm available.
Rear Thru Axle conversion kit for Go-Devil Hubs - Converts QR to 142x12mm thru (axle not included)
- 11 Speed Freehub Body for Shimano and Sram Cassettes - XD Driver for SRAM Cassettes - 11 Speed Freehub has 28 points of engagement - XD Driver has 56 points of engagement - Fits Go-Devil Hubs
Replacement parts for Micro C-Drive Hubs. - Supplier Part: Replacement #16 Clutch Ring
Replacement parts for Micro C-Drive Hubs. - Supplier Part: Replacement #20 Cone Drive
$7.39 - $20.99
Replacement axles for MX-2000 hubs. Size: 14 x 100 x 165mm - Supplier Part: KT-M18F - MPN: 370666 - Front/Rear: Front - Diameter: 14mm - OLD: 100mm Size: 14 x 110 x 180mm - Supplier Part: KT-389R - MPN: 370668 - Front/Rear: Rear - Diameter: 14mm - OLD: 110mm Size: 3/8-inch x 100 x 165mm - Supplier Part: KT-M17F - MPN: 370667 - Front/Rear: Front - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 100mm Size: 3/8-inch x 110 x 180mm - Supplier Part: KT-M88R - MPN: 370682 - Front/Rear: Rear - Diameter: 14mm slotted for 3/8-inch - OLD: 110mm
- Plastic spoke covers in a variety of colors - 300mm cut to fit length - 36 pieces - enough for one wheel - Increases visibility and demands attention
$13.59 - $14.19
Replacement axles for Black Ops MX-1100 hubs. Size: 3/8-inch x 100 x 140mm - Supplier Part: KT-576F - MPN: 370664 - Front/Rear: Front - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 100mm Size: 3/8-inch x 110 x 152mm - Supplier Part: KT-5V3R - MPN: 370665 - Front/Rear: Rear - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 110mm
$14.19 - $30.79
Replacement axles for Black Ops MT-3100 hubs. Bearing shoulder to bearing shoulder is 59mm. Size: 3/8-inch x 100 x 140mm - Supplier Part: KT-M37F - MPN: 370685 - Front/Rear: Front - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 100mm Size: 3/8-inch x 110 x 175mm - Supplier Part: KT-M98R - MPN: 370686 - Front/Rear: Rear - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 110mm
- Front/Rear: Rear - OLD: 175mm
Replacement axle for Black Ops MX-2050 hubs. Size: 3/8-inch x 110 x 175mm - Supplier Part: KT-AB9R - MPN: 370683 - Front/Rear: Rear - Diameter: 3/8-inch - OLD: 110mm
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
- Decals for replacement rims
- USB and Cult ceramic renewing kits can be used to upgrade Campagnolo wheels that come stock with stainless steel bearings - Kit includes (2) each of dust seals, hub cones, hub cups, and ceramic or steel ball bearings
Small component with a large impact. A poorly constructed or unsuitable tyre rim tape can be the cause of many punctures. It is especially important with hollow section rims to use a pressure-resistant rim band which covers the entire rim. The fabric-reinforced Continental Easy Tape rim protector is designed for use under high air pressure conditions. The various widths enable a perfect fit for all standard rims. The high pressure design for racing cyclists withstands up to 220 psi, without becoming deformed. The flat construction type also significantly eases the job of tyre fitting.
Converts cobalt/iodine/opium hubs from 142 to 135 qr spacing. Rear endcaps kit – this kit converts any crankbrothers 2, 3, or 11 wheelset from 142×12mm thruaxle rear spacing to 135×9mm qr rear spacing. Conversion: 135x9 mm Weight: 23g per pair
A safe haven for your wheelset. - Soft protective wheel bag for safe transport of two wheels up to 29 inches. - Engineered for Crankbrothers by EVOC. - Durable, water resistant construction made from polyurethane coated 600D polyester - Internal divider keeps wheels protected from each other - Integrated pocket for stowing small items - Integrated axle protection - Integrated carry handles
- Replaces freehub body on current Cobalt or Iodine wheels with SRAM XD compatible body
CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
- Designed to stabilize 15g spokes in most hub flanges
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
- Lock and unlock with special key - Lightweight aluminum key is easy to carry - Anti-rust CrMo axle, stainless steel springs
If wheel theft could be a problem, then these high-grade locking skewers and nuts will challenge even the most determined thieves. The KnoxNut features a one-of-a-kind nut protected by a super-tough free-floating outer ring, making it impossible to release your wheel with anything other than the special key. KnoxNuts can be installed on existing skewers or combined with the KnoxNut Skewer, a unique and unobtrusive blind-head cromoly skewer. The special forged key is lightweight and easy to carry. Use with regular 6mm allen key to unlock. All keys are marked with a unique serial number and replacement keys are only sold to consumers that have previously registered a key on deltacycle.com. Set Includes: - Front blind-head skewer with KnoxNut - Rear blind-head skewer with KnoxNut
Replacement freehub spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - 3 hooks for affixing to spokes
Replacement freewheel spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - Fits around standard freewheel threads
Replacement nipples for installing spokes on ENVE carbon fiber cycling wheels. Rim, spoke, and hub won’t stay together on their own. These are the only nipples you should use on our wheels. - Material: Brass - ENVE nipples are required in order to keep your wheel warranty valid
Easton Tubeless Kits are designed to work with our tubeless ready Arc rims and Heist wheels, allowing you to enjoy the full benefits of a tubeless setup: less flats and a reduction in weight. Each kit comes with two removable core valves with removal tools, and enough tubeless tape for two 29-inch wheels. Easton tubeless valves have been designed for optimal seal with the shape of Easton rims and a have removable valve core for easy sealant application. Easton tubeless tape comes in various widths to match the internal width of your rims for a better seal and improved fit between rim and tire. Tape weighs 9-grams per wheel. Valves weigh 6.4-grams each.
The Double Wheel Travel Bag is designed so your wheels sit offset — without axles or cassettes damaging each other. The Double Wheel Bag features a durable Cordura shell, high density padding to prevent damage, zippered closure system and can fit most size wheels from 700c to 26-inch.
- Extra long quick release for rear axle mount rack systems
- CNC machined alloy locking end nut - Cr-Mo axle construction - Patented hollow hex key anti-theft security - Fits most City, MTN and Hybrid bikes (100mm/135mm) - Lightweight and compact design - 85g (Pair)
- 6061-T6 aluminum lever construction - Cr-Mo axle - Road 100mm/130mm - MTB 100mm/135mm - 110g
- 3-piece kit to secure wheels and seatpost - MTB 100mm/135mm - Seatpost: M6 x 45mm
- Strong nylon reinforced PVC for a secure fit - Handles high-pressures; does not rot - 0.5mm thick
Features - Strong nylon reinforced material handles high-pressures - Adhesive backed for a secure fit - Does not rot - 0.5mm thick
Your riding doesn’t need to stop when the weather gets cold. Features - Giant road thru-axle trainer axle - Alloy construction - For use on 2017+ Giant road bikes with a 142x12mm rear thru-axle
Kurt Kinetic's Skewer is an affordable, steel quick-release that perfectly fits into all Kurt Kinetic trainers. Use it instead of your nice aluminum quick release so it stays in pristine condition. • 130mm width
- CNC-machined tubeless valves with aluminum stem nut and valve core wrench cap - Fit for most other tubeless rims and wheel
Replacement axles for Manitou forks
On today's MTB frames, there are many dropout diameter and width standards. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your wheelset with your frame. - Converts Mavic Crossride rear hubs with 135mm spacing to fit frames with dropouts spacing of 142mm - One pair of adapters required for each hub to be converted
On today's raod forks, there are multiple front axle standards. Mavic front axle adapters allow you to mix and match without replacing wheels/forks. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your fork end dimensions. - Converts Mavic front hubs to 9mm - One pair required for each hub to be converted
On today's MTB frames, there are many dropout diameter and width standards. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your wheelset with your frame. - Converts MTB rear hubs with Center Lock rotor mount to use 12mm axle with 142mm spacing - One pair of adapters required for each hub to be converted
On today's MTB frames, there are many dropout diameter and width standards. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your wheelset with your frame. - Converts Deemax rear hubs with 157mm spacing to use 12mm axle with 142mm spacing - One pair of adapters required for each hub to be converted
On today's MTB frames, there are many dropout diameter and width standards. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your wheelset with your frame. - Converts Mavic mountain rear hubs to Quick Release - One pair of adapters required for each hub to be converted
$50.00 - $60.00
Get rolling again with a replacement 10-speed freehub body for Mavic wheels.
Get rolling again with a replacement freehub body for your Mavic wheels. - For Mavic ID 360 hubs
Get rolling again with a replacement freehub body for your Mavic wheels. - For Mavic ID360 hubs
$10.00 - $39.99
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Rim Strips are made from a super-durable, environmentally friendly PVC material.
$6.19 - $8.19
- High-quality fat bike rim strips - Super durable PVC material
Origin-8's Track Cog Lock Ring with left-handed threading and 1.29 x 24tpi in a chrome finish completes your basic track cog locking needs.
$9.99 - $27.99
- Aluminum alloy shells resist corrosion and provide lightweight longevity - Sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth operation while resisting contaminants - 20mm Thru Axle with 15mm option, 6 bolt disc compatible
$10.59 - $11.99
Replacement axle sets for use with Origin8 FB-2000 hubs Front Axle: - 3/8 x 26 x 135 x 175 Rear Axle: - 3/8 x 26 x 170 x 210
- Small parts for the Origin8 MT-1110 Elite Series MTB Single Speed rear hub - Spacing / Axle: 1s MTB
- Aluminum alloy shells resist corrosion and provide lightweight longevity - Sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth operation while resisting contaminents - 15mm Thru Axle, 6 bolt disc compatible in boost and standard configurations
Replacement axle set for Origin8 SS-2100 series hubs - Supplier Part: A2945B - Use: RR - O.L.D.: 135mm - Diameter: 3/8"
- End cap adapters for Origin8 RD1120 series 11-speed road hubs
$17.99 - $30.19
- Replacement axle sets for MT-1100 hubs - Axle: QR
Converts CenterLock hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Available for standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
- Elite Series skewers for road, cyclocross, gravel, and MTB applications - AL6061 alloy lever with CrMo axle - Available for 100mm, 130mm, and 135mm OLD spacing - Spacing / Axle: QR - Wt: 53g
Page 1 of 5 Next page