The P5 is a superbike engineered for the real world: fast enough for world champions, and simple enough for everyday use.
Designed using Formula 1-level CFD software and proven in the wind tunnel, the Cervelo P5 has more elite-level victories since its launch than any other triathlon bike. Due to its advanced aero features – such as the Extended Seat-tube Cutout, Aero Cable Management, and Dropped Downtube – it’s no wonder the P5 is proven fastest in its category time and time again.
Designed for speed and versatility, this bike features a variety of intuitive storage solutions combining optimal aero locations with ease of access. The integrated aerobar allows for equal aero advantage at highest and lowest settings, allowing you to focus on your best possible fit with no compromises. And since optimum performance relies on precise fit, the P Series offers a wide size range from 45cm to 61cm while the rail-adjust seatpost also offers increased positioning options.
- Extended seat tube cutout: A close-fitting curve in the seat tube's trailing edge significantly improves aerodynamics by shielding the leading edge and top of the rear wheel
- Aero cable management: Improves aerodynamic and shift/braking performance by favoring internal cable paths with fewer bends and kinks
- Evolved steerer design: Applies the diameters and taper designs that best suit each Cervelo model
- Dropped down tube: Places the leading edge of the tube closer to the trailing edge of the front tire, partly hiding it in the wake of the wheel, reducing drag
- BBright: This asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems
|Fork||Cervelo All-Carbon, P5 Fork (UCI Legal)|
|Headset||FSA IS2 Stainless Steel 1-1/8 x 1-1/8”|
|Handlebars||3T Aduro aero bar|
|Brakes||TRP T925R (rear brake only)|
|Seat Post||Cervelo Carbon, Aero, Rail-Adjust|