The Missouri State Cyclocross Championship
Sunday, December 5th, 2021
Sylvan Springs County Park, St. Louis
|Start Time||Category||Duration||Places/Prize||Field Limit|
|9:00 am||On-Site Registration Opens|
|9:00 am||Course Open for Warm Up|
|10:00 am||Masters 40-49||45 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|10:01 am||Masters 50-59||45 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|10:02 am||Masters 60+||45 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|11:00 am||Single Speed||45 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|12:00 pm||Junior Men (10-18)*||30 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|12:01 pm||Junior Women (10-18)*||30 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|12:45 pm||Women Category 1/2/3*||45 Minutes||Jersey- 4/Medals/$100/$70/$50/$30||75|
|12:46 pm||Womens Masters 40+||45 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|12:47 pm||Women Category 4/5||45 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|1:40 pm||Category 4/5||40 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|2:30 pm||Category 3||50 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|3:30 pm||Category 1/2||60 Minutes||Jersey-4/Medals/$100/$70/$50/$30||75|
Course Description: Variable terrain, technical and interesting. Course features moderate climbs, descents, and large rodents.
Directions and Race Information- The Missouri State Championship course is Sylvan Springs County Park. From Highway 270 South, exit at Telegraph Road (left) and follow north to Sheridan Road. Race Start will be at the Shelter at Sylvan Springs Park. Park Address: 300 Halsey Rd., St. Louis MO 63026
Pre-Registration- www.bikereg.com programmed and provided online registration. There will be an online fee. Race registration is $40. Race Day entry is $50. Junior entry is $10. Second race entry is $25. Race registration includes a $5.00 USAC/MOBRA surcharge.
- Fields will fill up, so register early. Last day for online registration is Friday, December 8th.
- Race day registration will close the 30 minutes prior to each event.
- Races will occur rain or shine- there are no refunds.
- All riders must have a valid USAC license. All racers without a USAC license must purchase a 1-day license for $10 at registration and race Cat 5 (Men)/Cat 5 (Women) or their corresponding age group in the Juniors or Masters category. You can buy an annual or 1-Day license on site.
- Fields with 3 riders or more will be competing for a state championship jersey. If there are fewer than three riders per field the winner can opt to purchase a jersey from MOBRA. New jersey's will be ordered for the 2021 season- and awarded when in. If we not have your size- new Jerseys will be paid of by the athlete, not MOBRA.
- *Junior medals will be awarded for Boys and Girls age groups 10-12, 13-14, 15-16, 17-18
- Cat 3 Women will be awarded a jersey. Prize list is for the field.
- Double Bubba Points will be awarded towards the Series Omnium towards an athlete's primary Bubba classification.
- Held under USA Cycling Permit, questions? email@example.com
Held Under USA Cycling Permit Pending