- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
Replacement CINCH Preload Ring for non-driveside Race Face CINCH cranks
- For Race Face 30mm Cinch System cranks only - Allows switching crank arms between bikes, such as a FatBike and an XC MTB - Use RF-2999 for 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter to remove spindle
Wheels Manufacturing 2.5mm Black Aluminum Bottom Bracket Spacers are for adjusting chainline or bearing play in English (BSA) or Italian threaded bottom brackets.
$4.50 - $6.25
Used to adjust crank chainline or ensure proper bearing preload when using 30mm spindle cranks. - Inner Diameter: 30mm - Outer Diameter: 41.5mm - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - Sold Individually
Race Face 12mm crank bolt/puller for Respond, Chester, and Ride DH cranksets.
Race Face 15mm crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Evolve and Ride cranksets.
Race Face steel chainring bolts. Includes four sets of 12mm bolts/nuts for inner and outer chainrings.
Replacement spindle spacers for Race Face X-Type XC/AM cranksets.
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
Spacers to insure proper chainline and chainring spacing on your bike. - 3.5mm thick - Material: alloy
Replacement spindle spacers for Race Face X-Type FR/DH cranksets.
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Inner Length: M8x7.5mm Bolt (x4) / M8x7mm Nut (x4) - Material: Steel - Type: 1x
Race Face CINCH Crank Puller • Puller cap for Cinch model Race Face cranks only, including Next SL, SixC and Turbine • Puller cap utilizes 16mm hex key • 26mm thread
$7.19 - $19.39
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
$7.99 - $21.00
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
Problem Solvers Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - 8mm - Sold as a pair
Used to adjust crank chainline or take up any slack when using 29mm (SRAM DUB) spindle cranks. - 29mm I.D. - 2.5mm thick - 5 spacers per bag - Machined engineering-grade Delrin
Used to adjust crank chainline or take up any slack when using 29mm (SRAM DUB) spindle cranks. - 29mm I.D. - 5mm thick - 5 spacers per bag - Machined engineering-grade Delrin
- 7075-T6 aluminum direct mount spider or lockring to fit Race Face Cinch system splined cranks - RF-3296 spider is required for running 2-ring setups with Boost (Race Face 1x Direct Mount rings work fine with Boost) - Mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
Replacement crank bolt/puller set for Race Face NEXT XC, SIXC, and 2088 and newer Deus cranks.
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
Race Face crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Next SL cranks and 2012 and newer Atlas cranks.
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for inner triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male bolts to securly connect your chainrings to your crank.
- Replacement bolt kits for mounting chain guides to ISCG and ISCG-05 frame tabs - Kits include chainline adjustment spacers - 8/12mm button head bolts for single ring steel backplate guide applications - 10/16mm flat head bolts for single ring alloy backplate guide applications
Race Face Cinch aluminum crank arm bolt. 18mm, fits XC/AM cranks.
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your carbon cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips! Compatible with: - Race Face - Next SL Cinch (G3) - Sixc Cinch - Chester - Respond - Next/Next SL (24mm Spindle) - Sixc (24mm Spindle) - Most other popular carbon MTB cranks and assorted alloy DH cranks
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your Next SL G4 cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips!
$9.99 - $15.00
• Forged steel • 24 TPI
- M30 cap with self-extracting crank bolt and washer - Compatible with 2013 and newer FSA Gossamer cranks
Page 1 of 11 Next page