Cycling St. Louis is a group of non-profit organizations and individuals who come together to create cycling opportunities for children and adults of ALL abilities in the St. Louis Metro area.
- To provide training for children and adults on how to ride a bike/cycle, bike safety, basic maintenance, safe places to ride, and how to financially secure one’s own cycle
- To provide individuals with access to a variety of cycles within the St. Louis Community, such as rental fleets, bike share programs, agency based services, etc.;
- To facilitate opportunities for participation in organized rides for individuals with various levels of cycling abilities and experience; and
- To promote broad public awareness of the importance of cycling and partner with broad based community initiatives in order to meet our goals.
- Check out their new website: www.cyclestl.org
For More Information Call The Recreation Council at (314)726-6044
Brought to you in cooperation and sponsored by: Big Shark Bicycle Company; St. Louis Children’s Hospital Cerebral Palsy Sports and Rehabilitation; DASA—Disabled Athlete Sports Association; Delta Gamma Center for Children with Visual Impairments; Down Syndrome Association of Greater St. Louis; eSpecial Needs; Great Rivers Greenway; KEEN-Kids Enjoying Exercise Now; Kirkwood Neighbors Unite-Ability; LifeBridge Partnership; OASIS; Ranken Jordan Pediatric Bridge Hospital; Recreation Council of Greater St. Louis; St. Louis Arc; St. Louis Bike Works; St. Louis County Parks & Recreation; Special Olympics Missouri; and TASK-Team Activities for Special Kids