Newbie Triathlon Training
with Sally Drake and Kelsey Anderson
The training program is designed for those just getting into the wonderful world of triathlon. Our motto is, start with what you have and eventually grow into the sport as you gain a love for it. We provide the training, encouragement, and motivation to get you to the starting line prepared to finish strong.
What the program includes:
- 12 weeks – from June 25th thru race day, September 17th
- Training is for the Octomax Sprint Distance or Quartermax Distance races (depending on goals ad experience in other endurance sports). www.ultrmaxsports.com/events/
- Weekly training sessions in the swim, bike, run, and strength.
- Weekly e-mail communication with information and guidance on workouts.
- Easy to follow training plan to supplement group sessions.
- Sally and Kelsey will be available on race day and the evening before at the open water clinic.
- Goodie bag for first 15 registrants!
- Discount on your race entry fee!
Weekly Training Options INCLUDED but not limited to:
Functional Strength for Triathletes
FLEET FEET Sports Training Center, 11731 Manchester Rd, Des Peres
Parkway West, 14653 Clayton Rd, Ballwin
Pedal Hard Interval Ride (participants receive 3 classes)
5:30 or 7am (other options, this is when Sally is coaching)
Inside Big Shark West, 17233 Chesterfield Airport Rd, Chesterfield
Fenton Riverchase, 990 Horan Dr, Fenton
St. Louis Open Water Swim Series
7-10am (come anytime before 9:15ish)
Simpson Park, 1234 Marshall Rd, Valley Park
July 31, August 7, August 28th
SATURDAY / SUNDAY
These will be planned each week to include one or more:
Bike / Run at Innsbrook
Trail Run at Queeny Park
Open Water Swim at Innsbrook
Other: Swim Stroke and Form Clinic, Bike Skills and Handling Clinic
TO SIGN UP OR ASK QUESTIONS, firstname.lastname@example.org