Join our team!
Call for resumes!
Big Shark Bicycle Company in Richmond Heights, Downtown St. Louis, and Chesterfield is looking to hire passionate senior staff, sales staff, mechanics and event staff for full-time and part-time positions. Specialty retail or customer service experience is preferred, but not required. Most of all, you must be passionate about cycling and active living. If interested, please send your résumé or inquiry to email@example.com
Responsibilities of Senior Staff:
- We are looking to add quality senior staff to join our senior staff team.
- We are looking for that unique individual who has a passion for cycling and the cycling community.
- Strong interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Goal and task oriented with a high degree of motivation and discipline.
- Ability to lead and manage junior staff.
- Proficiency with software and Microsoft Office
- Special projects and creative problem solving.
Responsibilities of the Sales/Customer Service Associate include:
- Provide customers with the product or service that gives them the best cycling experience possible.
- Sell bicycles, accessories, and services in every category.
- Follow sales process, drive sales, and create and foster relationships with customers.
- Know and follow all Big Shark Bicycle Company procedures and policies.
- Merchandise and restock inventory.
- Continual learning regarding the products, events, and services we offer, and in the industry as a whole.
- Develop a proficiency in our fit methodology; practice and sell these services.
Responsibilities of the Mechanic include:
- Build new bikes, complete quality repairs in an efficient manner, perform on-the-spot service.
- Follow bike service check in procedures.
- Suggestive selling of service and accessories
- Price Quotations/Writing Service and sequencing of repairs.
- Know and follow all Big Shark procedures and policies
- Continue to learn about products we offer.
- Provide or direct customers to information regarding rides, events and cycling/multisport resources.
- Be available to customers when they need a sales associate’s assistance.
- Cleaning and facilities maintenance.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Responsibilities of Event Staff
- Assist with the production and execution of Big Shark's variety of programming, races, recreational rides, runs and multisport events.
- Possess a strong work ethic and appreciation for time lines, process and competency.
- Job roles can involve logisitics, event construction/tear down, volunteer and athlete management, pre and post event supply chain management.
- Communication and reporting to participants, volunteers, staff, event and store managers.
- Job roles can involve any and all aspects of event production.
Additional Info/Benefits Available: Health Insurance, IRA, Vacation and Sick Leave, Employee Discounts, Training and Professional Development. Benefits are dependent on employment terms and status.