Please Join us at Big Shark West for our 10th annual customer appreciation ride.We are teaming up with STL favorites Kaldis, Companion, Urban Chestnut Brewery, and Pedal the Cause for a free training ride.
We'll have three distances - 30 miles, 40 miles, or 50 miles. We'll be rolling from our Big Shark West location.
The Tour des Sharks training ride feaures our support for Pedal the Cause. This year there are fewer training opportunities for www.pedalthecause.org so join us and sign up to fight cancer. If you're not registered you can sign up or donate to the Bikes, Beans, and Brews team!
Who is invited: YOU. Bring your friends too.
Cost: Free. Please RSVP HERE You must RSVP by 7/12 if you'd like to have BBQ post ride. After 7/12, come ride, have a post-ride libation, please forego chomping as a courtesy for early registrants.
When: Sunday, July 21st. Meet at Big Shark West, 17233 Chesterfield Airport Road. Rear lot.
- Pre-Ride mechanical support, pastries, water, and coffee starting at 7:00am Sponsored by Kaldi's Coffee and Companion
- Wheels Roll at 8:00am, with fanfare.
Ride Option 1: Big Shark West to Companion Cafe Ladue and Back. Approximate Distanct 30 Miles
Ride Option 2: Big Shark West to Big Shark Big Bend Location and Back. Approximate Distance 40 Miles.
Ride Option 3: Big Shark West to Urban Shark/Foundry Shark and Back. Approximate Distance 50 Miles.
The Route: A mildly rolling jaunt out and back through the central corridor from Chesterfield to the City. We will mark the route AND have turn by turn cue sheets available.
Rest Stations: Big Shark Big Bend (Mile 20 and mile 35) and Urban Shark (Mile 27) will be supplying cold drinks and energy food so you can complete the route with style and grace.
- Beer, Blues, and BBQ. We'll have the Ed Callison Band will be playing a few sets while we hang out post ride.
- Hang out and have a cold one with the Sharks and the Staff from our partners.
- BBQ+Beer (and water) will be provided by Big Shark and Urban Chestnut Brewing Company