When: Sunday, January 26th, 2020. Race Start @ 8:00am
Where: Spanish Lake County Park, 12500 Spanish Pond Rd, St. Louis, MO 63138
The Frozen Buns Runs 5K returns in 2020 with a new course and date! Featuring the beautiful lake loop at Spanish Lake County Park and a flat and fast light gravel section in the upper park. This winter classic will help you burn off the holiday calories and get you ready for an active new year!
AWARDS- @9:30 at the race site - to the top 3 male and female finishers and the top 3 male and female in each age group
TEN REASONS TO RUN THE 2020 FROZEN BUNS RUN
- A fresh,fast, new course.
- No traffic!
- Great price when you register early
- Professionally timed race, USATF sanctioned, with aid stations and plenty of convenient parking
- Awards!…overall and age group
- Great SWAG! Guaranteed for our first 700 registrants. This year participants will get a swanky race belt/fanny pack.
- Bring your family and friends and stay for a hike around the park!
- Run with and get your picture taken with the penguins
- Start the New Year off right—resolve to be challenged, enjoy the outdoors and join other like-minded people for a great time
- Longer options. Looking for a challenge? The Nippy Niner 9 Mile and 9K Trail run will be held after the 5K @ 9:00am
Registration Information: You can register online HERE. Live on January 25th at Big Shark's Big Bend Location- Saturday, January 25 from 1pm - 5pm at Big Shark Bicycle Company 1155 South Big Bend Blvd, 63117
or Race Day from 7:00am - 8:00am, January 26th at Spanish Lake County Park.
- Before January 1st - $30
- Before January 25th - $35
- Race Day, January 26th - $40
Awards: Top 3 Overall Men and Women, Top 3 Men and Women in each age group.
Directions: From Highway 270, take the Bellefontaine Road exit north. Turn right on Spanish Pond Road and follow to the first park entrance. Parking will be in the park. Registration will be visible from the Entry near Spanish Lake and the trail.
Volunteers: We can always use volunteers! Sign up HERE and join the fun.
Race and Weather Updates: www.facebook.com/frozenbunsrunstl/
Questions? Email the St. Louis Triathlon Club email@example.com