• To position the Shimano Di2 battery inside the fork steerer • Including stainless steel tool to remove the set.
Profile Design's UCM Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 25mm long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
Profile Design's UCM XL Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 60mm-long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
Wire harness and hardware to measure computer data based on the front wheel. - Fits most bars bars (25.0 to 31.8mm), 86cm wire, wheel magnet (fits up to 4mm bladed spokes) and zip ties - Compatible with: Protege 5.0, 8.0 and 9.0
Wire harness and hardware to measure computer data based on the rear wheel - Contains bracket with 130cm wire, wheel magnet (fits up to 4mm bladed spokes) and zip ties - Bracket fits most bars (25.4 to 31.8mm) - Compatible with: Protegé 5.0, 8.0 and 9.0 - Ideal for rear wheel indoor bicycle trainers
Protege wire harness and hardware with extra length for use with tandem and recumbent bicycles - Contains bracket with 160cm wire, wheel magnet and zip ties - Brackets fits Standard (25.4-26.0mm) bars - Compatible with: Protegé 5.0, 8.0 and 9.0 - Ideal for long wheelbase recumbent and computer installs on a tandem’s rear bars
$14.00 - $20.00
Quarq's Magnet Kit installs in a cinch and stays put for consistent power measurement. • The adhesive and cable mount model screws on under your cable guide • The Bottom bracket and ring mount model is for threaded English and Italian (GXP) bottom brackets, and fits between your frame and bottom bracket
Handlebar mount to fit Miniac 322 and 333 GPS computers. Fits up to 31.8mm round handlebars. Plastic construction with rubber shim. - Keeps handlebar clean - Adjustable height angle for better visibility during riding - Simple one bolt attachment
Need to hold down your GoKASE or DriKASE iPhone case? If you have multiple bikes, an ATV, or stroller, the Xtended X Bracket will allow multiple mountings with GoKASE or DriKASE iPhone cases. • Fits handlebar diameters 22mm to 34mm
CatEye's Out Front Bracket frees up your handlebars and positions your favorite CatEye computer just in front of your stem for optimal viewing and accessibility.
Garmin's Bicycle Mount Kit lets you attach any compatible Garmin to your bike's handlebars, so the data stays out in front where you can see it.
The Forward Mount is a hinged handlebar mount featuring a stiff and durable composite matrix construction with secure X-Lock and an integrated rubber shim. With a pressed-in stainless steel nut and 3mm hex stainless steel bolt, this mount's sleek, lightweight design positions the GPS computer in front of the stem for better visibility and improved aerodynamics. The X-Lock is a secure and reliable mounting feature integrated into the Standard GPS Mount and the Forward GPS Mount. It safely locks in the computer for worry-free riding over any type of terrain.
Features - Mounts underneath Contact SLR Aero Integrated handlebars - Adjustable length - Alloy construction - Hardware included
- Use to keep Blips in place on handlebars - Fits 31.8mm round portion of drop bar - Clamp mounts directly to bar outside of tape zone - Ideal for use with thumbs or index fingers while hands are on the tops - Right and left specific, just like Blips - Weight: 12 grams (for pair) - Material: Polypropylene - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
- For charging batteries in European countries
With aerobars, short stems and hydration systems crowding the front end of your bike, it's hard to mount a computer. But, with Xlab's Aero Computer Mount Gen 2 you can mount your computer to your stem cap! It's aero because it fits neatly behind aero drink systems and horizontally mounted bottles, and the extra height of the mount makes your computer easier to read. It can also be mounted on the Xlab Torpedo Mini Mount, placing your computer in front in your line of sight. • The Aero Computer Mount, re-designed! Aerodynamically designed and longer to support larger screen computers • Mount in front of Torpedo Systems or on stem bolt • Helps reduce drag from a computer mount with one that was designed with aerodynamics in mind • Mount in front of TORPEDO SYSTEM (sold separately) for optimum viewing. • Mount on stem when using non-XLAB drink systems (sold separately) • Easy to read when in aero position • Fits most computers including the new longer form factor models (sold separately) • Mount is 37 mm wide. Plenty of room to support the popular Garmin computers (sold separately) • Includes hardware and instructions • Weight: 29.5 grams
• When aerobar space is tight, place your computer on top • Tuck straw on either side for best aerodynamics • Fits on TORPEDO SYSTEM 100, TORPEDO SYSTEM 400 & REFILL UPGRADE KIT BOTTLES (each sold separately) • Compatible with most computers, including large screens (sold separately) • Glass-reinforced nylon • Weight: 18.5 grams
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-OS (27.2/31.8/35.0mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 27mm-35mm diameter
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-STD (22.2/25.4/28.6mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 22mm-29mm diameter
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SWG-400 (28/35mm) SwingGrip from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - On Stem installation only - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - Angle adjustable arm design - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove
- Universal mounting for iPhone/Smart phone, cycling computers, GPS navigation units, Gopro, lighting systems, and other handlebar mounted accessories using a stock mounting bracket - Provides 50mm of additional out front mounting space - Quick slots enhance stability of zip-Ties and lock devices into a secure position - Accommodates multiple devices at once, I.E. Light and GPS - Carbon bar friendly - 31.8mm diameter handlebar clamp - Made in the USA (Patent pending)
Gain more room or find the perfect position for lights, computers, music players, GPS, or whatever, with the Topeak BarXtender. Attaches securely to the handlebars or stem and adjusts for optimum position. - Clamp: Fits 22-38 mm tubes (shims included) - Crossbar: Device mount bar 25.4 mm - Material: Engineering Grade Plastic and Steel - Mount: Handlebar, Handlebar Stem - Size (L x W x H): 18 x 3 x 3 cm, 7.1” x 1.2” x 1.2” (folded) - Size (L x W x H): 13 x 10 x 3 cm, 5.1” x 3.9” x 1.2” (open) - Weight: 116 g / 4.08 oz
The ANT+ Micro USB adapter allows on-the-go devices (OTG), such as your Android phone or tablet, to connect to an ANT+ USB stick. Android OTG compatible devices require ANT+ Radio Service and ANT+ USB Service to be installed from the Google Play store. These services allow the adapter to work correctly with an ANT+ USB stick.
Extension Arm holds tablets at comfortable viewing distance. - For use with trainers and spin bikes only - Compatible with all Delta Tablet Holders (sold separately) - Premium aluminum construction - Instant attachment and removal - Rubber coated to protect stem and bars
- Control Center computer mount for any 31.8mm handlebar - Dual clamps provide superior holding power, excellent for GPS units
This NiteRider Adapter is sold separately from K-EDGE “Combo Mount." - Precision Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum - Anodized Gunmetal - Converts a NiteRider Rail Interface to adapt K-Edge GoPro Mounting Interface - Enables compatibility with K-Edge GoBig Mounts and Combo Mounts - 2x M4 Mounting bolts with Nylok included - Compatible with Lumina Series, Mako Series - Weight: 11.5 grams
- Superlight computer/light mount fits cleanly underneath the stem - Replace a headset spacer(s) below or above the stem on any 1-1/8" steerer - 12mm stack height with 50mm wide mounting area, 120mm long angle adjustable arm
- Lightweight nylon fiber Bryton handlebar mount with 90-degree rotating mounting plate - Compatible with all Bryton computer models - Out-front mounting position centers the computer in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
Enjoy easy viewing with the Butler Out Front handlebar mount! Out Front Mount for following models: BC 1909 STS BC 2209 STS ROX 5.0 ROX 6.0 ROX 8 ROX 8.1 ROX 9 ROX 9.1 *Note: not for use with ROX 10.0