12- to 24-Inch
$12.00 - $15.00
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$12.00 - $15.00
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
$12.00 - $22.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
$14.99 - $15.00
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
$15.00 - $18.00
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 20 x 2.125
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Size: 18 x 1.75
$15.00 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.125
$15.00 - $18.59
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
Basic tires can still offer a great ride. Giant's Comp III tires feature knobby tread for off-road action and a durable rubber compound.
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 20 x 1 3/4 • ISO 419
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1 3/8
Multi-use designed tire — great for urban assault, street, or park riding and great as a dirt jumper. Found mainly on Kenda's K-Generation tires, SRC (Standard Rubber Compound) combines the best attributes of low rolling resistance, extreme durability, and tread longevity into one universal package that benefits riders of all disciplines. - Inverted tread design and knurled tread surface are low profile and fast rolling without sacrificing traction - Wire Bead with SRC compound - Front and rear application, best when used as a set - K905 Tread - For All-Around BMX
$19.99 - $24.99
Kenda's Kwest is a fast-rolling slick that's ready to roll. Deep grooves help channel water away from the center tread in rainy conditions for added confidence. And, the 100 psi rating on these tires means rolling resistance is kept to the bare minimum, so you can keep your speed through the transitions.
$21.00 - $35.99
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire bead
$21.99 - $25.99
Based on the popular Path tire from the early 2000’s, The Path Pro has been fully redesigned to meet today’s riding styles. This includes a proprietary rubber compound that is both extra-grippy and long-lasting, bigger sizing options, and an all new tread pattern inspired by the original with a smooth center tread and knurled side blocks. Features: - Directional tread pattern with smooth center tread - Proprietary rubber compound - Improved grip & wear resistance - Micro-knurled side blocks Pressure Options: - High Pressure: 100 PSI / Dual-Ply Sidewall - Low Pressure: 35-65 PSI / Lighter, Single-Ply Sidewall NOTE: Yes, it squeaks.
• Basic replacement grade tire suited for urban riding as well as some off-road • 20 x 2.125
$25.00 - $34.00
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
$39.95 - $49.30
If you are searching for excellent quality for intensive use, look no further than the Schwalbe Big Ben. The Big Ben has the same comfort as its elder sibling, the Big Apple, but the profile is more focused and sized down.
$51.15 - $63.87
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Page 1 of 1