700c, 27-Inch & 650c
$7.29 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$12.99 - $23.00
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
$14.00 - $20.00
Giant's Road tire features a raised center ridge for a smooth ride and fast rolling. The side treads give you just enough grip for confident cornering.
- Fast-rolling tread - Wire-bead
- Kenda model K36 - A quality high-pressure replacement road tire - Black / gumwall - 90 psi
The Gum Wall 90psi in K36 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. As avid everyday riders, Kenda knows what goes into a great commuter tire. Fast rolling, long life, and superb puncture protection are just a few of the reason people prefer Kenda. Whether you're riding to the store or out for a weekend, Kenda will help you get safely where you're going. - K36 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - ETRTO: 28-630 - Wire Bead
$15.00 - $22.00
- Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance - Fits older road bikes - Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$15.99 - $17.99
- Long-lasting, high-quality rubber compound - Center tread siping for enhanced wet road traction - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride
$16.00 - $26.99
• Street tire • Grooved tread with directional siping • Wire bead
Intended for training, this tire features a strong nylon casing, offers a secure grip, and provides long tread life. - 26 TPI nylon casing - Long service life - Economical rigid bead - Modern tread pattern design with a smoother center and increased tread on shoulders for a variety of conditions - Wire bead
The Caldera is designed as a durable tire that can handle the rigors of high-mileage training or commuting. - Thick crown tread provides longer-lasting wear - Durable 27 TPI casing
- A cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile - Light and economical - Fast rolling and with good cornering grip
$18.00 - $19.00
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
- Ideal repair/replacement knobby tire for cross/dirt path use - Designed for the rider seeking additional traction and control
Kenda K830 Street tire is durable and economical choice for hybrid bikes.
$18.00 - $34.99
The Lugano offers reliable performance at an affordable price. Now with a new dynamic tread design. - Wire Bead with K-Guard Protection
Schwalbe's Lugano tire is ready for winter base miles and summer training alike. This durable tire features a silica tread for excellent straight-line speed and confident cornering. The classic diamond pattern on the tread gives you good traction on either wet or dry roads. Plus, it has a puncture-resistant tread, too.
Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance. - ISO: 630 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 70
- All black, basic wire bead road tire
The Black Wall in K34 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. As avid everyday riders, Kenda knows what goes into a great commuter tire. Fast rolling, long life, and superb puncture protection are just a few of the reasons people prefer Kenda. Whether you're riding to the store or out for a weekend, Kenda will help you get safely where you're going. - K34 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - ETRTO: 32-630 - Wire Bead
- Smooth tread offers minimal resistance - File tread on shoulders ensures cornering confidence
The Kenda Kross Cyclo Hybrid Tire works excellent in rocky/loose terrain and equally well on pavement. A great cyclocross tire for commuting and riding the local trails. - Please note, these tires are gumwall sidewall but the shading varies
The Kenda Kwest Hybrid Tire is a road tire designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
Conquer the local cross scene with Ritchey's SpeedMax Cross. Its diamond-pattern center delivers low rolling resistance with enough bite to ensure excellent traction, too. And, the Comp is great at shedding mud to keep you riding strong in even the nastiest conditions.
$19.99 - $23.99
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
$19.99 - $25.00
The Copperhead Road Tire is a high-volume roller with heavy sipes and grooves for comfort and control on pavement and smooth gravel. - Ideal replacement tire for casual touring, road, or pavement use - Clincher design
Swap the 700c wheels of your hybrid/city bike for a tire that’s ideally suited for urban commutes - and bonus occasional forays off the beaten path. Boasting a fast-rolling center and deep sipes to recoup traction in wet weather, the Daily Driver is an integral part of your self-powered personnel transport strategy. - Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
The Thunder Road is a smooth-rolling tire for use on road bikes. - Ideal replacement tire for casual road or pavement use - Clincher design
$20.00 - $22.00
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
The Ultra Sport II is a modern tyre for touring and competition which convinces with its excellent price-performance ratio. The size range provides the finishing touch in the coordination of use. This tyre scores with a lot of grip, the silica-based tread compound and very high mileage.
Page 1 of 16 Next page