- Rims: WTB ST i30 (Black), inner width: 30 mm - New TCS 2.0 Tubeless system - Solid Strip (included) protects and ensures a smooth surface between the tire and the rim - Easy On-Ramp profile allows for a smooth tire installation and stress- free inflation - Industrial Epoxy reinforced Pinned Joint provides repeatable tubeless consistency - Drilled for Presta valve - 32 holes - Front hub: Formula DC711 (Black), Laser etched logo, 15mm TA, O.L.D. 110mm BOOST - 6-bolt disc mount - Sealed bearings (DC711 & DHT148) - TA Axles not incl. - Quick Release binder included (DC2241) - Tubeless Compatible (Tubeless Valve included) Assembled in North America by experienced wheelbuilders with Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black)
- Evo Tour 19 26" double wall rim - Black - Rim and Disc - Inner Rim Width: 19 mm - Rim Height: 20 mm - Pin joint construction - No Eyelets - Schrader valve - 36 holes - Stainless steel spokes - Silver
- EVO E-Tour 20 24" single wall rim - Silver - Inner Rim Width: 19.8 mm - Rim Height: 16.8 mm - Pin joint construction - No Eyelets - Schrader valve - 36 holes
Rims: Alex GD24P - ETRTO 662-21 - Inner width: 21mm - Profile height: 24mm - Disc Brake Only - For Presta valve - 32 holes Rear hub: Shimano 105 FH-RS7070 - 12x142mm E-THRU (Axle not included) - Center Lock Disc Mount - Polished angular contact bearings with Internal Grease Sleeve - Contact sealed hub and freehub body - Compatible with 11 speed Road (10 speed compatibility requires 1.85mm spacer, not included) Assembled in North America by experienced wheel builders with Sapim Race Butted Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black)
$89.99 - $104.99
Rims: WTB DX18 700C / 29'' (ETRTO 622), inner width: 18 mm - Anodized black finish - CNC machined sidewalls - Stainless steel eyelets - Rim wear indicator - Pinned joint - Drilled for Schrader valve - 36 holes Rear hub (041813-02-700): Alloy, Freewheel, Sealed, Quick Release, Hollow CrMo axle M10x135mm - Anodized black - Adjustable bearings - Quick Release Binders Incl. Rear hub (041813-03-700): Alloy, Shimano HG, Sealed, Quick Release, Hollow CrMo axle M10x135mm - Anodized black - Adjustable bearings - Quick Release Binders Incl. Rear hub (041813-04-700): Alloy, Shimano HG, Sealed, Quick Release, Hollow CrMo axle M10x130mm - Anodized black - Adjustable bearings - Quick Release Binders Incl. Assembled in North America by experienced wheel builders using Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black)
$89.99 - $104.99
Rims: WTB DX18 26'' (ETRTO 559), inner width: 18 mm - Anodized black finish - CNC machined sidewalls - Stainless steel eyelets - Rim wear indicator - Pinned joint - Drilled for Schrader valve - 36 holes Rear hub (041812-02-26): Alloy, Freewheel, Sealed, Quick Release, Hollow CrMo axle M10x135mm - Anodized black finish - Adjustable bearings - Quick Release Binders Included Rear hub (041812-03-26): Alloy, Shimano HG, Sealed, Quick Release, Hollow CrMo axle M10x135mm - Anodized black finish - Adjustable bearings - Quick Release Binders Included Rear hub (041810-02-26): Alloy, Freewheel, Sealed, Bolt-On, Solid CrMo axle 3/8'' x 135mm (L:175mm) - Anodized black finish - Adjustable bearings - Flange Nuts included
- Rims: WTB ST i23 (Black), inner width: 23 mm - New TCS 2.0 Tubeless system - Solid Strip (included) protects and ensures a smooth surface between the tire and the rim - Easy On-Ramp profile allows for a smooth tire installation and stress-free inflation - Industrial Epoxy reinforced Pinned Joint provides repeatable tubeless consistency - Drilled for Presta valve - 32 holes - Front hub: Formula DC71(Black), Laser etched logo, 15mm TA, O.L.D. 100mm - HG Freehub compatible with 8—10, MTB 11-speed - 6-bolt disc mount - Sealed bearings - TA Axles not included - Assembled in North America by experienced wheel builders with Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black) - Tubeless Compatible (Valve and Tape not included)
HED's entire line of Big Deal fat rims can be purchased as a rim-only for the custom build of your dreams! Thus far, our Big Deal fat rims and wheels have won the hearts of cyclists around the world. What if that's not enough for you? What if we told you that we now have an even BIGGER deal than before? Enter: The Big Half Deal (B.H.D.). This is a special, larger diameter version of our beloved 85mm-wide carbon Big Deal rim. With a 27.5-inch size, it's smack-dab-HALF-way between a 26" wheel and a 29" wheel. If you have a new-fangled 27.5" fat bike, this is THE performance rim choice. Like other Big Deals, the B.H.D. is tubeless ready with our patented Inflatobam technology. Tech Notes 1. Do NOT use tire levers on B.H.D. rims! 2. Specific to our Big Deal line of carbon rims: If you choose to ride these rims on regular dirt trails (e.g. NOT in soft snow or sand), wider tires and higher air pressure will decrease the chance of rim damage from striking an obstacle. We strongly recommend an honest assessment of your ride style. For the BHD, use 8psi minimum on groomed snow, or 10psi minimum on dirt and rocks - both with a minimum tire size of 3.8". Additional Info - Rim Width: 85mm - Rim Material: Carbon - Rim Weight: 465 grams - Color: Twill Weave - Rim Hole Count: 32 - Drill Pattern: Symmetrical Only - Decal Type: White - MIN/MAX TIRE SIZE: 3.8 - 5.0" - Rim ERD: 589 (includes washer)
ENVE AM30 Carbon Wheelsets use a 30mm inside width rim that is tuned for compliance and damping for performance on All-Mountain, Enduro, and Trail riders. - 30mm internal rim width - Gravity rated impact strength - Rim shape tuned for compliance and damping - Wide Hookless Bead Anti-pinch flat technology
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Compatible with Shimano Front 9mm x 1 axle - Cone Wrench Size: 13mm - Threads: 9mm x 1 - Diameter: 14.8mm - Length: 10.6mm - 1 cone per bag - Note: O-ring / seal not included. COMPATIBLE HUBS: - Shimano HB-C201 Front - 105 HB-1050 Front - Deore LX/Mtn LX Front - STX HB-MC32/30 Front - Shimano HB-A410, HB-A416 Front
$400.00 - $439.99
The disc brake road revolution has arrived. The EA90 SL Disc combines the stout 19.5-millimeter internal tubeless EA90 SL rim with Easton’s M1 6-bolt disc hubs that have received an A+ Future-Proof rating by Velonews. Hubs easily converts from out of the box 9x100 and 10x135 quick release to 15x100 & 12x100; parts sold separately. These wheels are light, fast and bombproof. Best of all, they rely on standard Sapim double-butted straight-pull spokes and straight-pull spokes and standard external alloy nipples, so they’re easy to maintain and service.
- Type: Skewer only - Length: 220mm
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
Zipp's 101 XPLR is a purpose-built wheel for gravel. Thanks to MOTO Technology, this wheel arms gravel cyclists with more control and durability over harsh terrain, providing a smooth ride quality that helps reduce fatigue. That means a more comfortable ride. The 101 XPLR—short for explore-is purpose—built for riders searching for adventure beyond the norm. Think of it as a magic carpet ride over primitive roads, especially with large tubeless tires at lower tire pressures. This wheel is ideal for gravel racing, adventure, or any long day in the saddle. Based on Zipp's MOTO Technology, the 101 XPRL's single-wall rim construction provides excellent compliance and vibration damping. Less fatigue, allows you to ride longer and faster. The 101 XPLR features the ZR1 hubset for better seal design for improved durability and quicker response with 66 points of engagement. With 101 XPLR, victory is in the pursuit of adventure. - All-day comfort and compliant ride - Available in 700c or 650b - 27mm wide internal profile - Reduced chance of pinch flatting - More traction in rough corners - Smoother ride in rocky terrain - Ability to run lower tire pressure - Less fatigue, which allows you to ride longer and faster - Frustration-free tire installation - ZR1 hubset for better seal design for improved durability and quicker response with 66 points of engagement - Lifetime Warranty
- Lowest resistance hybrid ceramic (ceramic balls and steel cages) available - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Kits include Freehub body with CeramicSpeed
Sta Tru Front Wheel - Single Wall rim - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake - Wheel Size: 20-inch - ISO Diameter: 406 / 20-inch BMX - Front Axle: 3/8-inch x 100mm - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher
Clean and Simple is always best. Leverless design for added security and clearance for when situations get tight. These super tough axles tighten up with a 6mm Allen key. They feature "a get out of jail" 6mm Allen key on the drive side of the axle if you manage to round the non-drive side. Constructed from 7075 Aluminium and made to the manufacturer’s exact specifications.
- Zipp’s ultimate road racing wheelset. Aerodynamically efficient and stable in all wind conditions. - Optimized for 28mm tubeless tires at lower pressure for reduced rolling resistance and vibration damping. - Total System Efficiency (TSE) approach addresses wind resistance, gravity, rolling resistance, and vibration losses. - More than 400 grams lighter than its predecessor - Hookless rims for a more seamless and aerodynamic transition between tire and the rim - Cognition V2 Hubset with an updated Axial Clutch V2 mechanism for quicker engagement, lower friction, and improved durability. - Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is included with the wheels - 1360g - Lifetime warranty
- Origin8 Bolt 32mm inner width T700 UD carbon tubeless-ready hookless disc brake clincher - Origin8 Elite convertible MTB disc hubs with anti-bite Shimano cassette body featuring 6 pawl/54 point/6.6° engagement - 32 hole 15TA front/32 hole 12TA rear 6 bolt MTB disc hubs laced with straight pull Sapim CX-Ray spokes - ISO-Mountain certified and assembled in the USA - Boost spacing - Size: 29" - Width ID (mm): 24 - Axle: Thru 15mm - Thru 12mm - Rim Model: OR8 Bolt Carbon MTB XC - Hub Model: OR8 MT-1110 Elite MTB - O.L.D.: 110 - 148 - Gears: 8-11s Cass - Brake Type: 6B - Spoke Type: Sapim CX-Ray BK - Spoke Count: 32H - Wall: Double - Valve: Presta - ISO: 622 - Type: Tubeless Compatible
$50.00 - $65.00
Product specs: - 36 hole count - Front and rear specific - 28.5mm wide - Welded - 20", 24" - 395g front rim 392g rear rim - Also available in 24", black only
- Light but strong enough for all types of riding including XC through DH - Forged CNC machined aluminum shell 2 sealed cartridge bearings - International Standard 6-bolt disc rotor mount - End caps for 9x100mm QR available separately - Boost version (HL-3208) is 15x110mm only - Flange diameter: 58mm left/right - Center to flange: 22mm left 30mm right
- ProLock: pre-prepped/treated nipple threads with special compound - Hexhead (14g only) design for building/truing at nipple head, in addition to 4-sided flats at rim protrusion - Form-A design assures smooth fit and build - Cold-forged nipple blank machined to DIN 79012 specs - 14mm overall length (2mm taller hexhead for wrench interface, but protrusion through rim is the same as a 12mm DT nipple) - 2.0mm (14g) spoke thread interface with full run-through - Made in Switzerland. - Box/100
The XM 1700 SPLINE wheels were designed to dominate the mountain. Light and robust welded rims with perfect tubeless compatibility for grip and puncture resistance. Built on reliable 350 hubs with 36-tooth ratchet engagement. - Welded Aluminum rim with 30mm internal width - 350 hub with 36 point SL Ratchet system - Competition spokes and Squorx nipples - Designed for All Mountain applications
Reliable, simple, and e-bike specific hub. To withstand the higher torque of e-drive systems, the 350 hybrid is equipped with steel rotors and a specific 24T ratchet out of hardened steel. Oversized bearings ensure smooth running under extreme conditions.
An unexpected rough section on your ride? No problem with this rim. Looking for a bomb-proof rim to build up your Gravel, Cyclocross, or adventure bike? Then it's definitely worth taking a look at the RR 521 rim. 32mm deep and 20mm wide, this modern road rim could have been classified as a Cross Country rim just a few years ago. Nowadays it's just a great offer to widen your ride... with drop bars.
Aluminium front hub for bicycle - 18P DBCL 24 holes, straight pull, black. Dimension: 12x100mm.
Direct power transmission in every riding situation—240 with Ratchet EXP. With the latest generation of the 240 hub, the strengths have been further enhanced. The latest Ratchet EXP freehub system increases the bearing lifetime thanks to the increased bearing distance. The new version of the end caps simplifies tool-free disassembly and makes maintenance easier. The hollow-machined ratchets transfer your energy directly into acceleration thanks to the 36 teeth.
You like gravel and wide tires? This is your rim. The GR 531 is made for off-road adventures. This aluminum gravel rim with an inner width of 24 mm is designed for wide, knobby tires up to 53mm. Torsion-resistant and robust, the welded rim supports a wide range of gravel use.
No words needed. Just google "EX 471 Leogang World Cup". Let your muscles play on the uphills and switch to attack mode for the downhills. This is exactly what the DT Swiss Enduro rims are made for. Each rim is a piece of high precision engineering and, thanks to the extremely resistant alloy, the EX 471 can cope with the most demanding trails.
- Axle adapters for CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 Elite Series front hubs - Available in standard QR, 12mm, 15mm, and 20mm thru-axle options - Material: Aly - Color: Blk