Parts & Accessories
Lay down Stan's Universal Kit Rim Tape before the tubeless conversion of your non-Stan's rims. It makes your rims air tight and ready for tubeless use by covering the spoke holes.
A simple solution for completing the Zipp aerodynamic package by covering the valve access hole on most disc wheels. Black, self-adhesive oval patches with the Z logo, in a package of five.
Origin-8's Track Cog Lock Ring with left-handed threading and 1.29 x 24tpi in a chrome finish completes your basic track cog locking needs.
- Variable widths - Left: 30.5mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 30.5mm - Length: 113mm - Overall: 134mm
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 32mm - Length: 116mm - Overall: 137mm
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 36mm - Length: 120mm - Overall: 141mm
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 35mm - Length: 119mm - Overall: 140mm
- Variable widths - Left: 35mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 39mm - Length: 126mm - Overall: 147mm
- Variable widths - Left: 35mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 40.5mm - Length: 127.5mm - Overall: 148.5mm
- Variable widths - Left: 28mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 28mm - Length: 108mm - Overall: 129mm
Replace the loop that goes around your left chainstay to secure your coaster brake arm with this Sunlite replacement part. It's made of full stainless steel, and it includes a nylock nut, washer, and bolt.
Replacement freehub spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - 3 hooks for affixing to spokes
Replacement freewheel spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - Fits around standard freewheel threads
Vittoria's Special Rim Tape stays put to reliably protect your tube from spoke holes inside the rim. Sold as a pair to tape two wheels.
You need rim tape to keep your tubes from blowing through the spoke holes, especially when landing big airs. WeThePeople's got your back, though. If your's is questionable, you better replace it with this WTP Nylon Rim Tape, a perfect fit with Logic Rims. - Strong - Lightweight - Tube-proof
New cones make hubs spin like silk. Take advantage of your Shimano Alfine hub's highly serviceable design, and replace the bearing cones if they are worn or damaged. This one is specifically for the right side.
• Replacement steel quick release skewers
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm. Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
• Urethane coated nylon • High performance rim strips • 1 pair per box
- Replacement rear skewer - Spacing: 135mm - Material: Steel
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$8.00 - $50.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
Replacement indicator chain for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
Replacement sleeve for the Dill Pickle Peg - Length: 4.5" - Diameter: 1.5" - Material: Nylon/fiberglass compound
- Strong nylon reinforced material handles high-pressures - Adhesive backed for a secure fit - Does not rot - 0.5mm thick
SRAM's Rise 40 Conversion Cap Tool will allow you to easily change the conversion caps (sold separately) on your Rise 40 wheels.
Replacement springs and pawls. Includes 6 pawls, 6 springs and 1 plastic retaining ring that holds the pawls in place even during disassembly to ensure you're never searching the floor for tiny springs.
- Small parts for the Origin8 MT-1110 Elite Series MTB Single Speed rear hub - Spacing / Axle: 1s MTB
$10.00 - $153.99
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable