The BackStage is the only swing away platform hitch rack on the market that swings out 180 degrees. No matter if you have a truck, SUV or camper van, this rack is perfect for those who need open access to the back end of their vehicle. Based around the MonoRail platform, the BackStage provides full access to the back of the vehicle, even with bikes loaded.
- The industry’s first 180 degree swing away platform hitch rack
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lbs per tray (120 lbs total). Not compatible with Add-On
- No contact with frame, secures bicycle by front wheel
- Carries road tires up to 5.0” fat bike tires, and diameters from 20” to 29”
- Compatible with bicycle wheelbases from 36” to 50”
- Folds flat against the vehicle and tilts down 30 degrees to allow for hatch access
- Only available for 2" hitches. Utilizes RockyMounts premium 3-axis anti wobble system
- Includes locking hitch bolt and cable lock, keyed alike
- Not for use with fender equipped bicycles
- Rack weight 59 lbs (shipping weight 75 lbs)
- For cargo vans like Sprinter, Transit and ProMaster, an 8" Hitch Extension is usually required for handlebars to clear the door. Road/Gravel is usually OK, modern mountain bike bars are too wide and can contact the rear door and the hitch extension is required.
|Black / 2-inch||815189020561||07-7030||210000040749|