The HighNoon FC is the first and only rack in the RockyMounts' family that supports use of bikes with fenders. The rack includes an upswept base allowing for better departure angle, as well as a tiered platform for handlebar clearance. The dual strap system allows for secure transport for bikes with and without fenders.
- Compatible with bikes with fenders
- Compatible with bikes without fenders
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lbs per tray (120 lbs total). 2" variant is expandable to 3 bikes up to 45 lbs per tray, with Add-On
- No contact with frame, secures bicycle by front wheel
- Carries road tires up to 5.0" fat bike tires, and diameters from 20" to 29"
- Compatible with bicycle wheelbases from 36" to 50"
- Folds flat against the vehicle and tilts down 30 degrees to allow for hatch access
- Includes anti-wobble hitch pin
- If you want to fit both 1.25" and 2" size hitches, get the 1.25" and the adaptor sleeve. This configuration does not allow for the use of an Add-On
- Includes locking hitch bolt, cable lock, and standard lock pods, keyed alike
- Rack weight 39 lbs (shipping weight 49 lbs)
- Fit Memo- For cargo vans (vehicles with flat backs), Depending on hitch placement, handlebar width, an 8" Hitch Extension may be required for wide mountain bike handlebars to clear the doors.
|Black / 2-inch||815189021261||10280|