- Designed, tested, and raced to victories on the World Cup DH and Enduro World Series circuits - Tie beam triple-cavity rim design resists damage and prevents air loss under impacts - 29mm internal width optimized for 2.35" to 2.8" Trail, All-mountain, and DH tires - E-sync hubs
- Low-profile 30mm internal width optimizes tire shape, traction, and control for 2.3-2.6" tires - Durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed - BST Asymmetric design combines Stan's legendary easy tubeless inflation with a stronger, more balanced wheel build - Reinforced spoke bed, combined with the offset drilling of the asym design, builds into an incredibly durable wheel that brings added confidence to every ride.
- Asymmetric rim design allows for a stronger wheel while offering the easy inflation and Stan's trademark unmatched airtight seal. - 25mm width optimized for 40mm Gravel tires and up to 2.3" mountain tires - Light and durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed
- GVL stands for gravel, and Greenville, SC where Boyd wheels are handbuilt. - Prologue series wheels are built Skyuka hubs featuring 10-degree engagement and Abec 3 sealed cartridge bearings. - Built with Pillar TB2018 round double butted spokes and external brass nipples, the Prologue is built to be a great budget upgrade that can be ridden hard in even the most demanding conditions.
$128.00 - $130.00
As versatile as it is robust—a rim for all surfaces! Anyone wanting to build a reliable, super-stiff wheel is starting in the right place with the RR 511. Thanks to a state-of-the-art alloy and surface treatment, this extremely robust 32mm high semi-aero rim is lighter than you would think. And, those thinking of using it on Gravel or Cyclocross courses can easily install tubeless tires.
- Internal gear 3-speed hub with HG-splined 8-10sp freehub body for use with any IS 6-bolt disc brake - 6061 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (179mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 177% (33% each step) - Cassette and shifters sold separately. Special shifter setup required: internal 3sp is shifted via a standard mountain 3sp front derailleur shifter. Sturmey Archer shifters not compatible with this hub
$105.28 - $109.78
- Dynamo generator front hub features 3.0-watt headlight power supply - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid nutted axle (140mm overall axle length) - Choose 70mm or 90mm drum brake (brake levers sold separately) - Light sold separately
Rims: WTB CZR i30 Carbon 29" - ETRTO 622-30 - Inner width: 30mm - Made from Torayca T700 UD carbon fiber, striking a fine balance between stiffness and compliance - Asymetric and angled spoke hole drilling distributes spoke tension more evenly - Externally reinforced spoke bed - Drilled for Presta valve - TCS 2.0 Tubeless System compatible - Solid Strip (included) - 32 holes Front hub: Sram 900 Boost - 15x110mm Thru-Axle (Axle not included) - 6 Bolt Disc Mount - Sealed cartridge bearings Rear hub: Sram 900 XDR Boost - 12x148mm Thru-Axle (Axle not included) - 6 Bolt Disc Mount - Sealed cartridge bearings - Sram Double Time 4-Pawl Ratchet Freehub, 52 Points of Contact, 6.9 degree engagement angle - Compatible with 11,12 speed XD (1.85mm spacer included) Sold in Pair, including: - Tubeless Valve (x2) Assembled in North America by experienced wheelbuilders with Sapim Race spokes (Black), 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black)
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Fits: Sovos 9mm x 1, front hub - Compatible with 9mm x 1 axle - Cone Wrench Size: 13mm - Threads: 9mm x 1 - Diameter: 15.0mm - Length: 12.8mm - 1 cone per bag COMPATIBLE HUBS: - Sovos 9mm x 1, front hub - Taiwanese and similar front hubs with 9mm x 1 axle
When mounting a wheel quickly and safely, the RWS system is untouchable. It combines the fast mounting of a conventional quick release with the force and safety of a fitting. The high-precision toothing at the inside of the lever allows you to fully tighten the axle and perfectly position the lever. - Ratcheting system tightens skewers with turns rather than a cam - Lever can be rotated into an ideal position after tightening
When mounting a wheel quickly and safely, the RWS system is untouchable. It combines the fast mounting of a conventional quick release with the force and safety of a fitting. The high-precision toothing at the inside of the lever allows you to fully tighten the axle and to perfectly position the lever. - Ratcheting system tightens skewers with turns rather than a cam - Lever can be rotated into an ideal position after tightening
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type 15mm TA - Hub Spacing 150mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 94mm - Rim inner width range 45mm+ - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Novatec D201SB - Wheel Weight 1550g - Spoke Type Stainless Black - Valve Presta - Rim External Width - - Depth 20mm - Rim Model Evo JP96 - Skewers Included No
Our No.9 84w rim looks to split the difference between our 70w and 100w rims, offering an 84mm internal width and a dash of versatility to fatbikers running 4–5-inch tires. We’ve narrowed the spoke bed to cut a little weight, and we’ve utilized a large, reinforced rim wall edge to withstand impacts related to running low pressures. Thanks to our convex rim profile designed to roll right through sand and snow, paired with our double-wall construction, all-season riding is within reach.
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit 2 100w 26-inch rims
Whether it’s 'cross, road, or mountain, nothing makes your bike feel faster than a good set of wheels. The Whisky No.9 carbon rims are performance-driven designs that offer excellent durability and features to create a torsionally stiffer rim, compared to single wall carbon offerings. Available in multiple sizes and widths, Whisky’s rims have you covered no matter what or where you ride. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
Ultra-light, bolt-on thru-axles, with a low-profile 6mm head for use on Whisky forks and others. They are also available in some common rear frame sizes. See manufacturer's specifications for fitment questions. - Thread Length: 12mm
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit two (2) 50w 27.5+ rims
No.9 36w rims are our choice for all-around trail riding and off-road touring. They fit a huge range of modern mountain bike tires and offer lightweight performance across the board. Available in both 27.5" and 29" sizes, these highly versatile mountain rims provide huge performance gains over aluminum rims of the same width. A perfect mix of width, weight, and stiffness, these will be right at home on almost any mountain bike in your stable. As with all rims we sell, these come with tubeless valves and tape in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Recommended weight limit 240lbs
Ultra light bolt on thru axle, with a low profile 6mm head for Whisky forks and some others. See other manufacturers specifications for fitment questions. - Thread Length (mm): 12 - Thread Pitch: 1.5 - MT/CX: 125 x 15mm - MTB+: 135 x 15mm - Fat: 198 x 15mm - RD/CX: 120 x 12mm - Rear: 167 x 12mm
- Lowest resistance hybrid ceramic (ceramic balls and steel cages) available - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Kits include Freehub body with CeramicSpeed
Zipp's 101 XPLR is a purpose-built wheel for gravel. Thanks to MOTO Technology, this wheel arms gravel cyclists with more control and durability over harsh terrain, providing a smooth ride quality that helps reduce fatigue. That means a more comfortable ride. The 101 XPLR—short for explore-is purpose—built for riders searching for adventure beyond the norm. Think of it as a magic carpet ride over primitive roads, especially with large tubeless tires at lower tire pressures. This wheel is ideal for gravel racing, adventure, or any long day in the saddle. Based on Zipp's MOTO Technology, the 101 XPRL's single-wall rim construction provides excellent compliance and vibration damping. Less fatigue, allows you to ride longer and faster. The 101 XPLR features the ZR1 hubset for better seal design for improved durability and quicker response with 66 points of engagement. With 101 XPLR, victory is in the pursuit of adventure. - All-day comfort and compliant ride - Available in 700c or 650b - 27mm wide internal profile - Reduced chance of pinch flatting - More traction in rough corners - Smoother ride in rocky terrain - Ability to run lower tire pressure - Less fatigue, which allows you to ride longer and faster - Frustration-free tire installation - ZR1 hubset for better seal design for improved durability and quicker response with 66 points of engagement - Lifetime Warranty
The Muc-Off Ultimate Tubeless Kit contains everything needed to get a tubeless-ready wheelset set up and ready to roll. Each Kit contains Tubeless Rim Tape, two CNC-machined black tubeless valves and two pouches of No Puncture Hassle Tubeless Sealant.
- Black Ops DW1.1 wheelsets for popular modern day BMX and wheelie bikes - Black Ops MX1100 hubs with sealed bearings and laced with DT spokes - 24mm inner rim width supports a variety of modern sizes - OLD: Front: 100mm, Rear: 110mm - Gears: Singlespeed freewheel - Type: Tube only - Size: 24-inch
Clean and Simple is always best. Leverless design for added security and clearance for when situations get tight. These super tough axles tighten up with a 6mm Allen key. They feature "a get out of jail" 6mm Allen key on the drive side of the axle if you manage to round the non-drive side. Constructed from 7075 Aluminium and made to the manufacturer’s exact specifications.
Clean and Simple is always best. Leverless design for added security and clearance for when situations get tight. These super tough axles tighten up with a 6mm Allen key. They feature "a get out of jail" 6mm Allen key on the drive side of the axle if you manage to round the non-drive side. Dropout Bolt is also provided. Constructed from 7075 Aluminium and made to the manufacturer’s exact specifications.
Featuring WTP's very own, patented 3-point clutch friction system, the Helix hub will take you backwards in style and hold up to any peg abuse that comes its way. - Unique internal arrangement with face-bearing clutch stopper - WTP Patented "Tri-Point" friction system - Hub Drilling: 32 - Cassette Body Type: Single Cog Driver - Axle Size: 14mm - Spoke Interface: J-Bend
Proterra Tough i30 wheels keep the trail in check while everything else blurs by in the periphery. Reinforced by our proven Dual I-Beam support, Proterra Tough rims feature a 30mm internal width to provide higher tire volume while also increasing sidewall support at lower pressures. High-quality EZO sealed bearings are designed to endure through seasons of aggressive riding, while a responsive 6-pawl freehub provides the snappy 3.7 degrees of engagement you demand when cranking out of corners. Choose Proterra Tough when you need a wheel that won't let you down. - 30mm inner rim width with 32 spokes laced in a 3-cross pattern - 6069 aluminum alloy rim is TCS 2.0 tubeless-ready - Sapim Secure Lock 14-gauge brass nipples provide bomber durability, while double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm J-bend spokes make replacement a breeze. - Tubeless tape, Solid Strip, and black alloy valves are preinstalled, making the wheels ready for tubeless tires the moment they arrive on your doorstep. The TCS 2.0 Solid Strip is a durable strip that lies beneath the tape, prevents it from sagging at the spoke holes, makes it easier to mount a tire, and protects from puncture in the case of a broken spoke. - 6-bolt rotor mounts - Top-tier EZO sealed bearings
$62.00 - $65.00
Yes! A 12mm thru-axle adapter for BOB Trailers. These Robert Axles for BOB Trailers are specifically engineered to attach the proven BOB Trailer to your thru-axle-equipped bike. Take full advantage of your modern bike with 12mm thru-axles and harness the rigidity of the thru-axle to haul your BOB Trailer. Set out on any adventure, big or small. Great for off-road tours, trail building, hauling cargo, and more! - The axle shaft and axle end are precision CNC-machined. - The axle shaft is 7075 aluminum and hard black-anodized for rugged durability. - The axle ends are stainless steel which allows for mounting of the BOB Trailer bobbins. - No special tools required. The design allows for wheel installation or removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench. - Please note: This axle does not come with the BOB Trailer bobbins (those are available separately). Or, you can reuse your bobbins from the stock BOB Trailer Quick Release that came with your trailer. - Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
Proterra Light i23 wheels check all the boxes for a fast and light alloy wheelset. The 23mm inner rim width provides the optimal tire profile for adventure road and gravel tires ranging from 30-42mm. Its open-cavity profile features thin, weight-optimized walls that provide the perfect blend of stiffness, resilience, and efficiency. Subdued graphics on a bead-blast finish ensure these wheels won't clash with the colors of your dream bike. We didn't skimp on hubs either. Top-tier EZO bearings, a swift 6-pawl freehub, and 3.7 degrees of engagement provide the look, sound, and feel you expect of a high-end tubeless wheelset. - 23mm inner rim width with 28 spokes laced in a 3-cross pattern - 6069 aluminum alloy rim that is TCS 2.0 tubeless-ready - Sapim Secure Lock 14-gauge alloy nipples minimize rotational weight, while double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm J-bend spokes make replacement a breeze. - Tubeless tape, Solid Strip, and black alloy valves are preinstalled, making the wheels ready for tubeless tires the moment they arrive on your doorstep. The TCS 2.0 Solid Strip is a durable strip that lies beneath the tape, prevents it from sagging at the spoke holes, makes it easier to mount a tire, and protects from puncture in the case of a broken spoke. - Center Lock rotor mounts
- Full carbon fiber construction - 32mm Internal width - Tubeless ready rim (tape and valves installed) - 45mm Offset improves spoke tension balance and wheel stiffness - High gloss black logos and interchangeable vinyl decals - Single spoke length for entire wheel - Hub and bearing system designed and validated for longevity, smoothness, low drag, and zero play - 6 double tooth pawls (3 engage at a time) - 120 points of engagement (3 degrees) - One length spoke used throughout wheelset (F&R)